1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zia89

Jan 22, 2013

1. Zia89 bought two wigs from me. She's always quick in her responses and she pays quickly. A wonderful buyer! Thank you :)

2. Zia89 bought a msd yukata from me some time ago and was wonderful to do business with.
      Communication was great and payment was prompt.
      Will gladly do business with her again! :)

3. I just bought a pair of Makoeyes urethane eyes from Zia89.

This was a very positive transaction, with quick and friendly communication from Zia89, and fast shipping.
      The eyes are in excellent condition, and I couldn't be happier.

Thank you very much! I'd be happy to buy from you again, Zia89. :)

4. I purchased a pair of Dollheart fers from Zia.

Her communication was excellent and she was kind enough to let me have a very short layaway so I could afford the two fers + shipping.

The fers were received promptly and very well packaged.

I would absolutely buy from Zia again :)

5. I had the pleasure of working with Zia89 again, I traded her my Dollzone Ani boy for her Abio Angel SD female body. She is fantastic to talk with and the body was packed very well and shipped very promptly! I recommend her highly. :D

6. I adopted a CP Delf Vampire Shiwoo from Zia89 and everything went perfectly. Super quick and friendly communication. Shipped on time and he arrived quickly and packed well. I just adore him and I'm super happy with the entire transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Zia89 again! Thank you!!

7. Zia89 joined my December 2013 group order for LeekeWorld. Zia89's communication was great, and payment was quick for both the order and the shipping from me to them. I would definitely welcome them again to a group order!

8. Recently bought a used DFH Lingfeng from Zia89. Doll was very well-packaged and shipped out with insurance & tracking (USA to USA), and all items were as described. Very good communication throughout.

9. I bought a SD dress from Zia89. The transaction was wonderful as well as the communication! I would gladly buy from again! Thank you!!

10. I bought a Lust Nanuri 06 head from Zia89 everything went very well. Head got to me fast, safe, and with a nice little gift! Head was raped very well and was boxed very well to protect it from any damages the USPS guy/girl could have made. Communication was good and she was very nice. I would buy from Zia89 again anytime! :)

11. I bought a Napidoll wig from Zia. Excellent communication, the wig was packed well and shipped quickly. I'd be more than happy to buy from her again.

12. I participated in Zia89's Luts Yul Satyresse split. We were kept well-updated on the progress of the order; communication was prompt, and my parts were shipped out quickly. Everything went well, and I would happily do business with her again.

Thank you so much!

13. I participated in Zia's LUTS GO and Yul Split. She had excellent communication and I would be more than happy to participate in another one of her hosted orders in the future.

14. I was in Zia89's Luts GO. Great communication, and everything shipped securely! Would gladly do another GO!

15. I participated in Zia89's Dollmore GO and she was a fantastic host -- excellent communication, quick shipping, flawless organization. I'd gladly join another GO with her in charge any day. Thanks!

16. I was part of Zia89's group order for Dollmore. She was wonderful to work with! I would join another one of her GOs in a heartbeat!
      Thanks again for hosting!

17. I was part of Zia89's GO for Dollmore, and she was a wonderful host! She kept us up to date on what was happening and was very organized!
      Thank you so much! :D

18. Awesome seller! Zia89 was great with communication, promptly answering questions and just being a sweetie. Fast shipping and very well packed plum fer. Perfect condition. So in love with it. Thank you again!

19. I participated in a Dollmore GO that Zia89 ran. She had great communication and was absolutely wonderful. I made a mistake on my Paypal payment and she was very nice and we worked it out. Shipping was quick and well packaged. Thank you so much for your hard work!

20. Was part of Zia89's Dollmore GO and everything was awesome! Her communication was great, everything was done quickly, and we even got our items earlier than expected. Would GLADLY do business with her again! <3