1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zingy

Aug 13, 2006

1. I'm so slow at leaving feedback, sorry >_<
      I've commisioned tree outfir from Zingy now. Waiting for the newest one now.
      She is so super to deal with and she know excactly what I want! :D

Thank you!
      *kisses*

2. Received an outfit from Zingy today.
      It is perfect. It is just like I asked for and looks awsome on my Uma.
      Also, a very reasonable price.

Really recommend this lady!<3

3. ooh!! >< I highly recomend people to deal with sigrid too! always a pleasure to deal with ;)

4. * meguone: comissioned an outfit from me, and she paid before, right away! Really really good to deal with! Thanks again! :)

* needoll: comissioned an outfit from me, and she is super to deal with! I've had transactions with her a couple of times before, and it's always great! :D

5. Zingy: is the best. I had seen a dress on several MNF's found out who made it and got in touch with Zingy, and she made me a light blue one. Will post pix later. She's very friendly and keeps you informed of her progress. A wonderful person to do business with. Much love from the USA.
      :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

6. Purchased a gorgeous BJD from Zingy - even better in person! Zingy was very considerate and communicative - and the doll was everything she described, wrapped with loving care, and promptly shipped. Great person to deal with and I highly recommend Zingy! THANK YOU :)

7. I bought two pairs of BW Delf girl hands from Zingy and she was wonderful to work with. She's a great seller^^

8. I comissioned Zingy to paint a faceup on my El doll.
      Very nice and an awesome artist.
      I really recomend her!! :D
      //Emma

9. ....you know, i think i meant to do this and then just kept getting sidetracked. i am so sorry, Zingy!

we split a minifee order from luts and it was a delightful transaction. zingy was very pleasant to correspond with, and the whole thing went without a hitch. would definitely do business with her again. ^_^

10. Hakari-chan bought a minifee Shushu vampire head from me, paid very promt and good communication! Thansk again! :aheartbea

11. Bought a minifee elf shushu head from Zingy, she was great to deal with and even sent the head straight to the face up artist I'd commissioned when I asked. Thanks!

12. Bought Zingy's Moon!. Had a problem with a delay due to the Swedish postal system at first, but Zingy was on top of things, and it became a great international transaction. Definitely a great person to buy from!

13. Bought a Unoa faceplate from Zingy. I'm very happy with the transaction.

Thanks again ^^

14. I bought an Unoa Lusis from Zingy :)
      She sent her a couple of days after I had paid ^^' just enough to get me a bit worried. But she did, of course, send her when she had the time.
      The little girl was well packed, and arrived in great condition.

Thanks Zingy :aheartbea

15. I bought 2 unoa plates to Zingy and I'm really super happy!:fangirl:
      Emilie is a really kind person and make a business with her is a pleasure!
      Really many thanks sweetie! :)

16. I Love Zingy..shes An Angel...she Sold Me A Minifee Shushu Elf And I Love Her..im So Happy..thank You Zingy

17. Oh I Forgot The Most Beautiful Dress That Zingy Gave Me With Shushu..it Was Made By Zingy Of Beautiful Soft Lace..sooo Pretty

18. I bought a CP Lishe from her. She is a very nice person and we had a great communication. My Lishe was packed very safely and arrived with many extras! Thank you soo much!! :3

19. I purchased an A-Line Minifee Body from Emilie. She is a great seller! Communication was great, and she responded very quickly to my messages. The body was packaged up very well, and looks exactly as it did in the pictures. :D Emilie even fixed the nicked part of the paint job on the hands for me! As a buyer, I highly recommend Emilie! Thank you! :3

20. Such a smooth transaction!!! I bought a minifee head from Zingy and everything went perfectly!!! Great communication and super fast shipping!!!
      Would buy from her again in a heart beat!!!

Thank you Emilie! Xoxo :D