1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zozolala / Zolala!

Sep 3, 2006

1. I have bought some of ZoZo's wonderful outfits, and they are so darling and well made!
      Plus ZoZo is just so sweet to deal with!!!

2. I have just bought a lovely outfit from Zozo. She was wonderful to deal with - such friendly messages and very prompt shipping
      Also little extra gifts were enclosed too

Thank you so much!

:hamster:

3. I bought a pair of shorts from Zozo awhile ago. She was absolutely marvelous and the shorts were shipped very fast. They're so adorable and very well made, too! I would definately buy again. Thank you! :D

4. Zozo is wonderful to buy from -- very prompt in responding, and her clothes are beautifully finished, with properly-scaled fabrics. She also wraps everything quite nicely, too! :D I highly recommend her. :)

5. Gorgeous work and excellent to buy from!! Thanks, Zozo!! :fangirl:

Linda S.
      galatia9

6. Super Great clothes! Love everything I received.
      Thanks very much.

7. I purchased two dresses and two sweaters. As always, impeccable quality and just so lovely to work with. Thanks so very much!!

8. I bought a few items of clothing from Zozo. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with, the packaged arrived quickly and the clothes themselves were beautifully wrapped (and the Dutch sweets were delicious! :))

Highly recommended, thank you so much!

9. Just bought a skirt from Zozo. As a returning customer, she was as wonderful to deal with as ever. I'd definately recommend buying- more than once!
      She responded very fast to all my e-mails and the package arrived in a short amount of time.
      The skirt is very good quality, fits wonderfully on my DOC, and is just so darn cute! Thank you, Zozo! :D

10. Fantastic, incredible work, an absolute joy to work with! It was like I was working with an old friend. I can't wait to order again.

11. Bought a face-plate from Zozo, super fast shipping, excellent communication.Highly recommend.Jackie:)

12. Leaving feedback for a flawless transaction with Zozo!
      She was so patient and kind, and she shipped my body to me super fast and it arrived in great condition.
      Thanks so much, I'd love to do business with you again.^___^

13. zozolala purchased a wig from me. Perfect to deal with! Super communications, pleasant transaction. Highly recommended.

14. I bought a striped cap for my unoa boy and the transaction was smooth: fast shipping, friendly communication and lovely cap :)

I'll definitely buy from Zolala again ;)
      thank you!

15. very nice person, wonderful outfit!!!!! LOOK:

[​IMG]

16. Bought the sweetest school outfit for my Seola, and it came very quickly arriving today; it was such a pleasure opening something so attractively wrapped and finding something so perfectly beautiful inside. Thankyou!

17. I had to go back for more from Zozo. But the dress I wanted had sold. Then Zozo suggested she might make me one, and I have it now. It is lovely, and truly enhances my girl. Zozo is really special!!!

18. I just bought a doll on layway from Zolala.
      Transaction was perfect, I could not be happier, she was so safely wrapped and packaged.
      I would not hesitate to buy from Zozo again, she is wonderful to talk to and was so patient with me durring the whole layway.
      Thank you sooo much!

19. I bought an unoa from Zozo. She was wonderful to deal with, very friendly, the shipping was very fast and the doll was very well packed, all perfect ! Thank you so much Zozo !! :)

20. I just received one of Zozo's fabulous Union Suit' from her Entirely Emma range for my DollsTown 7Year boy.

She's delightful to deal with - friendly with good communication - and the suit is not only as adorable as in the pictures on her sight, but is good quality work too.

Thank you ZoZo.

Teddy