1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zujito

Nov 23, 2009

1. bought some eyes from this seller. Shipping was fast and commication was steller very happy.

2. I bought a sd wig from Zujito. Very quick replies and polite. Sent a lovely free gift <3. I'm happy with my stuff, Would recommend =) great seller, I'm happy.

3. Bought an SD17 top from zujito and the transaction went very well! Very prompt and friendly replies, and the item was shipped fast too! Would love to do business again with her! :)

4. I have no apparent reason to say, that something was wrong. Bought a fairyland fp from her, really satisfied with communication and item.

5. the ED eyes i bought from Zujito arrived promptly and in perfect condition. this transaction was a real pleasure! thank you :)

6. I purchased a pair of Doll Heart shoes from Zujito. She was very thorough in telling and showing me the wear on these pair prior to purchase so that I might be fully informed. She was incredibly friendly, fully communicative, and very efficient in our dealings. She even shipped super fast! I am beyond pleased with this transaction and would purchase from her again in a heartbeat. I absolutely recommend her to anyone!

7. I participate in Zujito volks sato doll split.
      There was real plesure to deal with her. Really friendly, anwser on any queation and Pmed me with chamge of status and photos.
      When doll arrived to her, she send me photos of the head.
      Package was well packed and fast shipped. Head is amazing!

Thank You so much, and i really hope we meet again.

8. I took part in FCS order split with Zujito and the entire process went smoothly and flawlessly.
      Zujito updated me throughout the process which is something I always appreciate in a group order host/seller.
      My items arrived in perfect condition, so thank you very much for everything! :XD:

9. I bought a pair of eyes from Zujito, she was very friendly and the communication was really nice. The shipping was fast and my item arrived safely. Great seller, I'm very happy <3

10. I bought some leggings from Zujito, they arrived quickly and the transaction was great!

11. Zujito bought a pair of shoes from me.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much.^___^

12. I purchased an outfit set from Zujito, the transaction went perfect and she shipped in a promptly manner, thank you so much! :)

13. I purchased a SD outfit from Zujito. Great seller with very friendly communication and super fast shipping!!! Item arrived well packaged in perfect condition!!! Will definitely do business with again, highly recommended!! A+++++

14. I bought a Volks set from Zujito and the transaction was perfect !
      Great communication, fast expedition ! Thanks so much <3

15. I bought a pair of high-heeled volks feet from Zujito. Sent the package the day after payment was received. Very friendly and excellent communication. I am super happy with this transaction. :]

16. I sold a head to Zujito, she is wonderfull buyer,
      everything went perfect!good communication, and great patience; made payments promptly.
      an A+++++ buyer; very much recommended.
      Thank you very much!!!

17. I purchased a BTSSB outfit from Zujito

She is beyond wonderful ! I couldnt have asked for better !

She's super sweet, super professional and topped my expectations :)

She even helped me when I had asked where I could find similar items to what I was purchasing !

Packaging is perfect and weather proof - also arrived lightning fast.

Thank you for being such an immaculate seller ! I hope to deal with you again in the future :)

18. I have purchased a cute pair of ballerina shoes from Zujito. All went very smooth, good communication, she kept me well updated and the shoes arrived swift and well packed. I would certainly deal with Zujito again :)

19. I bought Dollheart's Cherry Romance dress set from. Zujito was very pleasant to deal with. The set was packed well and arrived very quickly. I love it! Thanks very much!! ^____^

20. I purchased a Volks dress from zujito. It was shipped promptly and arrived quickly and safely. I would not hesitate purchasing from zujito again. Thanks so much!