1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Zukin.

Jan 28, 2009

1. Purchased a hoodie from me. Communication was fast and friendly. Paid promptly. Great buyer I'd sell too again.

2. Zukin bought some clothes from me. communication was good and the transaction went smoothly. I was politely informed of its arrival too. Awesome buyer! Thank you again!

3. I had a wonderful transaction with Zukin! I bought a lovely DZ Yume from her, and she's just adorable! Yume arrived in great condition, and so much cuter in person than in her pictures!

The doll was extremely well packaged, and shipped super-fast to me. Zukin was friendly and helpful in her communications.
      Great seller! I would definitely buy from her again!

4. Zukin bought a couple of items from me again and as always she was great to deal with. Payment was prompt, communication was good and I was informed of its arrival. An awesome buyer, thanks so much!

5. I bought a little Dollzone Leo from Zukin, and the transaction was super! Excellent communication, fast shipping, very well packaged. Zukin is a pleasure to work with! Thank you so much for my adorable little guy! <3

6. Zukin bought some of my custom t-shirts for her dolls :) She paid quickly, had absolutely NO problems with communication, and was wonderful to deal with. I look forward to selling to her again in the future! Thanx Zukin! :) ::hugs::

7. Purchased a littlefee Chiwoo from Zukin. Communication was great! she was very understanding with my questions at first. :D she came extremely well packaged since she didnt have her default box (which is ok by me) and it was apparent she was well loved!! I love my new little one! thank you again!

8. I bought a Dollzone Nono from Zukin! The transaction went perfectly, and she arrived safely. I would definitely buy from Zukin again!
      Thank you so much for letting me adopt this little one!

9. Zurkin adopted Dearmine Siamy from me on layaway. She kept up great communication during the entire transaction and finished her layaway much earlier then the date we had set :). It was really enjoyable working with her! I highly recommend her!

Thanks again! I hope you love Siamy :D! Xoxo

10. Custom Dollfie Dream Head/w Eyes (White) - $45

Purchased this item from Zukin. It arrived safely to me today! Awesome seller! insured and used tracking for my item. Buy with confidence! A+ service!

thanks so much, ggsdolls

11. Zukin bought an SD sized wig from me and paid very very promptly (like as soon as I sent her my email address! :D) She was very pleasant to work with and kept great communication! Would love to do business again (and her doll looked great in the wig too! :))

12. I bought a Dearmine Oriental Lycoris Siamy from Zukin. Shipping was very fast - next day - and very well packaged. Doll was exactly as pictured and I am very happy with this transaction. Thanks Zukin!

13. Zukin bought some of my clothes. Payment was quick and communication was great. Thanks for a great transaction. :)

14. Zukin purchased a Batchix Minimachina Teal Eta from me, got all her questions settled before deciding, paid quickly and let me know when she had arrived. Very smooth transaction and great communication. Thanks!

15. I purchased a DD Sirius from Zukin, and she was a wonderful to deal with. Great seller

16. I bought a Dollfie Dream from Zukin on a 4 payment layaway. Communication was great and the doll arrived just days after my final payment in wonderful condition. Thanks so much!