1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback from/for juless231

May 5, 2006

1. I bought an MSD jacket from juless that arrived yesterday. ^_^. Very good transaction, and a friendly seller. I'd buy from her again (and probably will at some point since I usually see her at meet-ups, and I always go on spending sprees at meet-ups...)

2. I bought a DDI body from Juless231 and she was great to deal with, very responsive with emails and photos and sent out my carefully packaged body very quickly. I would certainly do business with her again!

Gail:)

3. I've bought two SD size T-shirts form her. Kindly transaction. Very fast shippement!!

Thanks a lot! ^.^

4. I bought an SD Anais body from Jules2311 and it is FANTASTIC!!!!

Thank you so much!

Plus she was very open, friendly and quick to respond!!!!

5. I sold a V. Elf Chiwoo head to Juless231 and she was awesome! She's a great buyer. :)

6. Juless231 ordered a Yo-SD wig from me, and she was wonderful and friendly to deal with. Quick replied, quick payment, and she posted a picture of her doll in it as soon as it arrived. Thanks!

7. What a nice seller! Keeps me inform about everything and packed the item very carefully. ^O^

8. Great seller, thanks so much, good shipping.

9. I had a successful transaction with J. She purchased some items from me, and she was very friendly in her PMs and replied quickly to my inquiries. Great buyer, highly recommended! Thanks a bunch, J!

10. great person to deal with. I bought a DZ cherry from her and it was well packed. she also arrived very quickly all the way from the opposite coast. i would love to deal with her again.

11. juless231 bought a MNF Shiwoo from me and she was a pleasure to deal with! She paid promptly, kept in constant contact, and was very polite about an error that I made on the shipping address, causing her a long wait.

Thank you so much for everything! I would not hesitate to do business again!

12. I purchased a Volks MSD Tsubaki Head from juless231- she was friendly, honest and an overall great seller (and the head was as described and lovely!). I would definately do business with her again!

13. I bought a black shirt for my SD boy and the whole transaction was great! She's a pleasure to deal with and very great with communication. :)

14. I bought an SD-10 body from Juless231. The packaging was really good and she was very good in her communications :)

15. I bought an outfit from juless231.
      Everything went awesomely.
      She was very reassuring and understanding when US mail took a little longer that expected.
      Great communication.
      Great seller.:D
      Thanks!

16. I recently participated in a Dollmore GO with jules231. She's super friendly and kept me updated with everything that was going on. I received all my items in good time and perfect condition.

Would definitely do business with her again!
      :aheartbea

17. i bought a msd sized DIM wig for my Dollzone
      juless231 is great at communicating with customers and quicky answered my questions
      my wig arrived very quickly in a sealed padded envelope
      A+ Seller, looking forward to doing business again in the future ^_^

18. I purchased white cons from juless231. The cons came in right on time and in the condition displayed in the pictures. I couldn't be happier with my purchase and I would more than happily buy from juless231 again! Thank you so much sweetie!

19. I bought a head from juless231. The communication was good and she packed the head well. The shipping took 4 months but it was the post office's fault. She's very helpful in contacting the post office for tracing the parcel. And finally the head arrived safely. Thank you!

20. Juless231 and I recently traded doll plus I had to add a little money to the deal. Everything was fair with no problems whatsoever. We had great communication
      and my little girl is adorable, just like she said she would be. I would recommend
      Juless231 to everyone.