1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback from/for juless231

May 5, 2006

1. I bought a body from juless231. Was a great transaction. Very friendly and helpful, sent it out quickly, and was extremely helpful when it disappeared from the tracking for a couple of weeks. Thank you very much! :aheartbea

2. I put a Migi Ryu head on layaway with juless231 and it couldn't have gone better! She shipped him fast, and he was packaged very well. Than k you for a great transaction <3

3. I purchased some SD clothes from juless231 and she was just a sweetie clothes got here just fine and those boots are waaaay awesome! Thanks so much for holding them for me so i can buy them. I recommend juless231 as a seller :)

4. Bought an SD t-shirt from juless :D she was very nice so i recommend her!

5. Purchased a wig from Jules. Exactly as described great communication.

6. i bought some MSD hoodies from juless231, great transaction! she was very sweet and shipped right away. they are even more gorgeous than the photos and in perfect condition. i would definitely deal with her again! :)

7. I bought a Narsha from Juless231 : perfect transaction !
      She's a lovely seller : very friendly and helpful. I was worried and she answered all my questions with patience.
      I recommend wholeheartedly Juless231 as a seller :)

8. I purchased a wig from Juless231. Communication was great and the shipping was speedy! Highly recommended seller!!

9. I bought a pair of glasses from Jules, and the transaction went smoothly. Either the Canadian post or my post office didn't take very good care of the package, but this is in no way her fault. Everything went great. Would love to do business again!

10. I bought a MSD from juless. Awesome seller, smooth communication, doll in great condition. Totally recommended :)

11. I have had, over the last... Lord I've got no idea! What can only be described as a very long transaction with Jules231, and she was amazing through every moment of it! I was buying a modded body from her, and between waiting for shipping dates, me needing a lay away and a couple of things coming up, I could not have asked for a more patient seller, she was always very, very quick to respond, and very, very polite! It was a pleasure to talk to her.

We had a hiccup towards the end where the body I was buying decided to take a detour somewhere, and ended up not getting to the location it was required it, never mind though! These things happen, no one is to blame, and Jules231 was excellent the whole time! She kept in touch, she kept me updated and she was always very friendly, it made what could have been a rather distressing situation far, far easier to just accept, there was nothing either of us could do but keep in touch and wait.

When the body made it back to her, she very, very promptly shipped it off to me! And I now have it, and am utterly delighted! The packaging was very, very good! Nothing could roll around or get free, nothing was damaged, and everything was just as described.

All in all, despite the totally accidental hiccups, the transaction was never uncomfortable, Jules231 was always a pleasure to talk to, and everything was handled as professionally as I could ever have hoped! I would buy from her again in a moment! She is a wonderful, wonderful seller! Thank you very much!

Avyn x

12. Juless bought an IH JID Asa from me. Great communication, prompt payment, would do again in a heart beat!

13. I bought an Asleep Eidolon Peppermint from Juless and she was great to deal with! Shipping was super fast and she included a bunch of extra clothing too. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.

14. I just purchased an Iplehouse Asa from Juless231. The head arrived quickly and was as described. I am delighted and would purchase from Juless231 again anytime.

15. juless231 is a wonderful seller to deal with! She sold me an Iplehouse JID girl body on layaway for one of my heads. She was amazing to deal with during the whole process, great communication and very pleasant. She shipped it out right away after I finished the last payment, and it arrived in wonderful condition. Thank you very much!

16. juless231 purchased a sweater from me and it was a very pleasant transaction. She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived, would do business with her again!