1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback from MysticNightShadow777

Dec 2, 2006

1. MysticNightShadow777 bought some pants from me. The transaction went smoothly front start to finish. Thanks alot!

2. Mystic was part of my Leeke order. She has great communication skills and was prompt with all her payments :) A great person to work with!

3. Bought a DIM Archnar from her and he was in just the condition she had stated. Although I am recieving his box and certificate separate, I already have the boy in hand..... Mystic and I stayed in touch constantly and had no problems communicating payments or anything.

4. mysticnightshadow777 commissioned some wigs from me and was really nice to deal with. an all and all great transaction.

5. MysticNightShadow777 bought a wig from me, she paid fast and was a real pleasure to deal with, I would certainly deal with her again :) thanks!

6. I bought a DOC Leya from her. She was very good with all of my questions. The doll came in very good shape and very quickly. She was also good about letting me pay over time. I would buy again from her if i could :)

7. I helped MysticNightShadow777 with layaway so she could purchase two minifees. She was very consistent with pm updates, paid when she said she would, and let me know as soon as they arrived. She was wonderful to work with!

8. MysticNightShadow777 bought two little MSD handguns from me. A joy to deal with. Speedy responses to PMs, quick payment, pleasant and friendly, and let me know ASAP when they arrived. Thank you for a great transaction. A+ :)

9. MysticNightShadow777 bought a little gun from me. Her payment was prompt, and communication was never a problem. ^^ She's a lovely, pleasant person to deal with! I'd certainly sell to her again! ^^ Hope you and your girl have fun with the new weaponry!! ^^

10. Purchase b-line body and was a very pleasant experience. Big positive as a seller.

11. I purchased MysticNightShadow777 a MNF head. She was very fast to answer, really kind to do me new pic of the mnf. She sent the head very fast, and I receive her really fast also. Im really happy about my new head. She was really great sealed and really good condition. I will defenitely buy again from her if I found something that I like. ^^

12. Adopted a lilac skinnd LadySaiyuki chibi Ted from Mystic, communication was super fast. And he was shipped out right away, and the tracking # was pm'd to me that day. He arrived packed up safely with lots of extras! Thanks!

13. MysticNightShadow777 ordered a custom wig from our shop~ VEry patient and super fast with payment! It was overall and wonderfully smooth transaction! Thank you very much for the business! Please come again!