1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Dec 8, 2007

1. Lovehaze bought a AS body from me. We had a great correspondence throughout the entire process and it couldn't have gone smoother. Payment was quick and communication was pleasant. Hope you enjoy your new body!

2. I sold some eyes to Lovehaze and the whole deal was delightfully simple. She is very prompt and friendly and communicative. Thank you so much :aheartbea

3. I commissioned a wig from Lovehaze and will definitely commission her again if I ever need another fur wig. The wig itself is very well made and was created and shipped out carefully in a very timely manner. Lovehaze was lovely to work with and replied to all my PMs in a very prompt manner and was very good with updates.

Thanks so much :fangirl:

4. I purchased some wigs from "StarxCrossed". They're very nice and Lovehaze was very nice and communication was great. :D I would definitely recommend her and her wigs. :D

5. I purchased a custom wig from StarxCrossed and it's beautiful! It fits perfectly and looks fantastic! The turnaround was very quick as was shipping. I'm more than pleased!

6. I bought a custom wig from Lovehaze and I love it. She mailed it out promptly after completion and I got it safe and sound. :D

7. I commissioned a wig from lovehaze and it's wonderful! Excellent communication, fast work, and quick shipping. I provided a quick sketch and it was brought to life perfectly!

8. I purchased a completely adorable puki wig and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you!

9. nice buyer. =D

10. I got another wonderful wig from lovehaze! The Post Office was a bit of a butt about delivering quickly, but lovehaze mailed it right away! Production time was quick and the wig is just as I wanted it! Thanks so much to a wonderful seller and a great furwig maker!

11. Her wigs are simply amazing and I'm not just saying it. I sent in the measurements for my boys' heads and the wigs fitted them perfectly as if they were born with it. The styling is so in my league and the fur quality is far out. You can count on me coming back for more! Much love and thanks! :aheartbea

12. I commissioned a wig from Lovehaze, and I am incredibly satsified!
      She was very paitent with me, and it arrived fast! I love the wig itself.
      The fit is perfect, and the quality is great! I could see a little bit of the
      hemming, but that can be fixed by just some adjusment to the styling of
      the hair. She also gave me a button and two dolly hair clips! It came
      in a simple envelope, and arrived safely!

I definietly would like to commission another wig from her in the future!​

13. I sold doll eyes to Lovehaze, her payment was quick and so was her communication. A very pleasant transaction. I highly recommend for business. :)

14. I bought a puki size wig from Lovehaze and love it to death!! She is awesome and will buy from again!!
      Great seller A+++++++

15. I purchase two puki size wigs and there very well made. I will buy more from her again XD. I hope she will get in more colours. *I will buy each of every colour, LOL*

16. I bought a Sweeney Todd wig from StarxCrossed, and couldn't be more impressed!!! The quality is outstanding! The communication was excellent!! Everything was absolutely awesome! The shipping was incredibly speedy!!! A very pleasant and friendly person to deal with! Thank you SO much again!! ^_^!!! I HIGHLY recommend StarxCrossed for all your fur wig needs. ;D

17. I sold a pair of eyes to lovehaze, she's a lovely buyer~XD

18. I bought a DZ Saka head from Lovehaze. She shipped it the same day that I paid and it arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks so much!

19. I sold a doll to Lovehaze .
      The transaction went great , and also Lovehaze is such a nice person to talk with :)
      I recommend her as buyer / seller !

20. Lovehaze just a pair of eyes from me and was a fabulous buyer. She paid fast, was friendly and responsive in PMs and I would definitely sell to her again.

I also bought some fur wigs she made a little while ago but they came right before I went to Japan and so I didn't get a chance to leave her feedback. She was lovely to deal with as a buyer as well as a seller. :D