1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback lunaria1

Jun 18, 2010

1. Lunaria1 responded to my WTB and offered me her Soom Crow sprite. She was an absolute dear to work with, and very patient with me when life kept interfering. Doll arrived super, super fast!! Very well packaged and wrapped. Thank you so much for letting me adopt him!! ^.^

2. Lunaria1 sold me her Pipos Dali in White Skin.
      She's an abolute pleasure to deal with, I would highly reccomend her as a reliable and trustworth seller.
      Communication was fantastic, and when I was having issues getting info with my tracking number, she contacted the courier to check thing were ok.
      She kept me in the loop with everything that was going on and my new bunny arrived well packaged and safely.

Thank you so much <3

3. I purchase a Depths Dolls Abyss from Lunaria1, she gaves me all informations quickly, always nice and gentle. The parcel was very well packed.
      A most perfect transaction <3
      Thank you so much !

4. I bought amazing Zaoll Muse from lunaria1.
      She is perfect doll and I'm absolutely satisfied.
      I'm very thankful for her and for the nice presents that I received ^_^
      It was really cool comunication!

5. I bought a Twigling Ingenieuse from Lunaria. She was a pleasure to deal with: very fast shipping, fast answers, the doll was packed like a raptor could sit on it then try to rip it open and it would hold. Thank you <3

6. I requested a partial trade for @lunaria1 's SOOM Hornblend. this doll had seemed for ever out of reach but Lunaria agreed to trade him for one of my art works. she was quick to reply, very sweet in communication, and quick to ship. she let me know as soon as her item arrived and was patient during the entire process. Hornblend arrived within about 2 weeks of his shipment, he was in excellent condition, and he will be deeply loved. thank you so much for making this dream of mine come true Lunaria <3!!!! i can't thank you enough *hug*
      i highly recommend her!!!!

7. Lunaria answered my WTB post for a Serenade doll and I'm so glad she did! I purchased her Suu and the whole transaction was perfect from start to finish :)
      She sent detailed pics of everything, packed the doll superbly, shipped in super quick time and even included a gift!
      Thank you so much Laura. You have been a pleasure to deal with :)

8. I bought a Souldoll Madalyn from lunaria1. I could not be happier about how the transaction went. She was quick and friendly with her messages, answered all my questions patiently and sent few more pictures, shipped the doll quicky and packed her securely. It was thoughtful of her to include a magic sponge as a gift when I mentioned her I was going to do some cleaning to the doll.

I have only positive things to say about her and I really recommend her. ^^ Thank you!

9. bought a soom outfit from her and everything went smoothly. communication was good and shipping was fast. was a pleasure to do business with. thank you!

10. lunaria1 participated in my Discworld Swap and was fantastic from beginning to end! Friendly communication, a joy to deal with, mailed early and let me know all the shipping particulars. And as the receiver of said package, I am able to say she sends utterly fantastic gifts! I would gladly have her in another of my swaps anytime. :3nodding:

11. I purchased a Twigling obsidian elf Ingenue from the seller in Aug 2019.
      Seller was very nice and lovely to deal with. Communication was smooth and shipping was lightning fast, even with using EMS from Italy to the USA. They also sent plenty of pictures as requested.
      Definitely enjoyed my transaction with them and would gladly purchase from them again.

12. lunaria1 sold me a cute bat from tendres chimeres, everything went fine, communication shipping etc. would buy again from you thanks again

13. I bought a Souldoll Shiva from lunaria1. There were a few long communications, but my layaway finished right as Covid19 started so they did the absolute best given the circumstances I think. The Shiva was packed super well.

14. I intended to buy a Souldoll Ignis from lunaria 1.
      Unfortunately due a long lack of communication following a delayed shipping, I had to cancel the deal about 3 weeks after I paid for the item and got my money refunded through paypal's buyer protection.

15. I bought a Soom Amber outfit. It was in great condition even after all those years and extremely well packaged. Communication was great and she was wonderful to deal with.
      The shipping fee was orginally more than she thought it would be but she took those charges herself.

16. I contacted lunaria1 regarding a pair of Soom horns that she was selling with a full doll, and she was kind enough to sell them to me separately! Her communication was wonderful and she shipped very quickly. The horns got to the US from Italy pretty fast considering the mail right now, and they were packed so securely and arrived in perfect condition. I am beyond thrilled to have these grail horns and I would absolutely do business with lunaria1 again! <3