1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback lunaria1

Jun 18, 2010

1. lunaria1 purchased a Soom doll from me. Communication was flawless and payment was made promptly. An excellent buyer to match an excellent transaction. She was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend her for anyone. I'd work with her again without hesitation! Excellent. :)

Thank you so much! ;)

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

2. I sold Lunaria1 a set of Soom Amber hooves. The transaction was great! She was quick to respond and pay, and super friendly! I'd be happy to work with her again =]

Thank you so much lunaria! <3 ^_^

3. Lunaria1 bought me a limited SOOM outfit
      the payment was very fast and the communication excellent ^__^ it was a pleasure to deal with <3
      thank you !

4. lunaria1 purchased a Soom Bygg from me, communication was lovely and friendly, she paid super fast and kindly let me know when the package arrived safely. I would highly recommend lunaria1 to anybody and would love to trade again in the future :)

5. Lunaria1 bought a soom doll from me. Everything went soomly, I mean smoothly. :) Payments were made timely and promptly as promised. Communication was great, clear, concise, and friendly. Overall, a great buyer and a perfect transaction! Thank you.

6. Lunaria1 bought my Beyla outfit, she paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with. :)
      Thank you! &#9829;

7. Lunaria1 bought a soom Alk form me. the transaction was perfect and the communication was great. :D

8. Lunaria1 bought from me my DIM Kassia.
      Great communication! Transaction was fast and really nice.
      I would certainly recommend her as a buyer, seller or trader ^^

Thank you so much! It was great plesure to meet You :)

9. I sold a set of Soom Beyla hooves to lunaria1. Communication with her was wonderful, and payment was prompt. I would not hesitate to work with her again :)

Thanks so much!

10. lunaria1 bought a pair of Afi eyes from me. She paid very quickly and was very friendly and communicative throughout the entire transaction. It was lovely dealing with her. Thank you so much, and I hope your little one likes the eyes! :)

11. lunaria1 purchased Bygg hooves and his tail from me. Payment was very prompt, communication was excellent through the entire transaction and she let me know as soon as the parts arrived.

lunaria1 was awesome! :D

12. Lunaria1 purchased a kimono set from me. We agreed on a layway payment over a week but she paid the final payment
      lot earlier! :D Communication was always prompt and ever so polite and she was very kind and understandable about
      my situation regarding the shipping due to my travel arrangements. She is awesome, super kind, and I would love to do
      another transation with her in the future :-))) Thank you so much and it was a great pleasure to meet you *^____^*

13. Lunaria1 purchase me a Galena outfit.
      she pay promptly, and be really patient when I had family problems.

Communication was always kind and clear, Lunaria1 is really a loving person !
      She let me know when the package arrives and leave me feedback immediatly.

Absolutely perfect !
      Thank you !

14. lunaria1 bought a outfit from me, again was a pleasure to deal with and would happily deal with again :)

15. Please pardon the lateness of this feedback...

Lunaria1 purchased a pair of SOOM MD limited eyes from me and was a great buyer to work with. A wonderful sense of communication, instantaneous payment and an all around friendly disposition made this transaction a grand one and I am much grateful for that. :D

&#9829;[ Thank you for your purchase!! ]&#9829;
      &#9829;[ It is in my sincerest hopes that your experience was as pleasant as my own was! ]&#9829;​

16. Lunaria1 recently purchased my Soom Amber outfit. She is an absolute sweetheart to work with; very friendly, quick to keep me updated, and fast payment. I would gladly do business with her again.

Thank you so much! ^_^

17. Lunaria bought a corset dress from me, and everything went spendid! Fast comminucation, fast payment and she let me know when it arrived, which I always like to hear. Recommended buyer! :D

18. lunaria1 bought a Dollheart Fer from me. She was wonderful to deal with...a seller's dream! She paid promptly, was awesome to communicate with and was even understanding enough to wait for her shipping until after the holidays (I hate long postal lines!). Plus she let me know as soon as the Fer arrived and left feedback right away! I recommend her totally to anyone and would buy from or sell to her anytime!

Thanks so much!

19. Very Positiv:
      I bought from a lunaria1 a Angelheim Medusa outfit. She is very friendly and very loving. Everything went smoothly and shipping was very fast. I thank you very much for the great Ouftit and recommend it can only continue.^^

20. lunaria1 bought a pukipuki body from me - it was a perfect, smooth transaction and I would be happy to do business with her again :)