1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback lunaria1

Jun 18, 2010

1. Lunaria1 bought a MNF Marcia dreaming head from me. It was a very pleasant transaction! She was friendly and comunicated well and was a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future :)

2. Perfect transaction with lunaria1 who purchased some clothes items from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer. Thank you.

3. lunaria1 bought a pair of Cuprit horns from me and it was simply a perfect transaction, she's an excellent buyer. :aheartbea

4. Lunaria purchased some wigs from me and everything went well ^.^
      Would do business with her again anytime ^^

Thank´s so much dear!

5. lunaria bought my topaz hands. she paid fast and was a pleasure to deal with ^_^

6. lunaria participated in my Nephelin split and was a pleasure to deal with and made every payment on time. Would definitely work with again.

7. Lunaria1 was in my Soom Nephelin split - She was wonderful all around and I would love to transact with her again :) A+++

Thanks so much!
      Nina

8. Lunaria1 purchased a Little Gem outfit from me and was wonderful to work with. Communication was nothing short of excellently kept up from their end and payment was swiftly sent once information was exchanged. ^^ Smooth and effortless all the way, I can easily say that I would deal with them again in a heartbeat~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

9. I sold a Pipos Baby Rooney to Lunaria and she paid extremely quickly and was very, very communicative and help throughout the whole process. She is very friendly and cooperative, and I would not hesitate at all to sell to her in the future. I highly recommend her to anyone who wishes to sell to her as she is a great buyer.

Thank you once again for a great transaction and I hope you love your bunny

10. Just a positive feedback for this lovely person Lunaria:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      I traded his Soom Alk for my Souldoll Juana :D:D!
      Very fast shipping , amazing doll, and friendly person :aheartbea:aheartbea

Thank you so much :aheartbea

11. Lunaria1 purchased a Supia Hael doll from me and was one of the most pleasant transaction i had, i am so happy, she is a treasure!!! wonderful to work with. Communication was the best and payment was sent exactly when she said she would^^ Smooth and perfect!! thank you dear!! i can only recommend her *big hug*

12. I bought a body from Lunaria1, everything went perfectly! She replied fast to PMs and kept in contact when she shipped the body and all that. She shipped the body fast and super-well & safely packaged!
      She's also a very nice person, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

Thank you again~!

13. Another smooth and flawless transaction with lunaria1!
      She took part in my Soom split, and the transaction went smoothly.
      Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with! :aheartbea
      Thanks so much :D

:daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~ :daisy ~

14. Lunaria1 is a highly recommended seller I would happily buy from again :)

I bought a SOOM Bygg from Lunaria1 and she is just about the nicest person I've never met :) I had replies to my questions within hours--sometimes minutes!--all the pictures I asked for, extra nitpicky details I wanted to know . . . She was great to negotiate with, shipped promptly right when she said she would, and Bygg arrived right on the day she predicted, well-packed and exactly as described and pictured. And on top of all that, she is the most incredibly kind, sweet person!

Thank you so much for my Bygg, I would love to buy from you again!

15. I bought Breccia outfit from lunaria1.
      It was wonderful transaction :)
      Very nice and kind communication, very fast shipping and pack very safe :D
      Highly recommend for ^^

16. Lunaria1 purchased my Zena Ice Crown , paid immediately and PM'd when received. Very Friendly and a Pleasure to work with. I hope to come across Lunaria1 Again here on DOA Thank You & Enjoy Always!

17. Lunaria sold a Supia body to me, it was an excellent transaction throughout, very fast communication and posted straight away and received by me in only 3 days. I would recommend her very highly and would be extremely happy to do business with her again.

18. And I didn`t hesitate. Lunaria1 is a darling to deal with. Thank you again!

19. One of my fav buyers!! :D

Always fast with payment and so nice with communication! I have done several transactions with her and she's always perfect at them! This time I sold a wig to her and everything went great!

Highly recommended!!

20. lunaria1 adopted my Pipos Ringo, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction :) She paid straight away and was kind enough to let me know when the doll arrived. Thank you so much, I'd do business with you again in a heartbeat :)