1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback lunaria1

Jun 18, 2010

1. lunaria1 bought an outfit from me.
      We had a short layaway. Lunaria1 made the last payment faster than she had expected, and it was a very nice transaction.

Lunaria1 really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, smooth payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction.

I highly recommend Lunaria1!!

2. lunaria1 bought a glati wig from me- she was a very sweet, communicated quickly, and let me know when the wig arrived safe and sound- a perfect buyer! Would definitely buy from again ^.^

3. I entered into a trade with lunaria1; my custom dread wig for their CW SOom Nephalin Wings.
      The trade went perfectly.

-Great communication
      -Fast replies
      -Fantastic packing
      -Quick shipping

I would recommend and do business with lunaria1 again, anytime!

4. I purchased a Pipos Junior Pi Robin white from lunaria1 and it was a lovely perfect transaction. She is a pleasure to buy from. Super fast replies, and brilliant packaging. Highly recommended and would be happy to buy from her again! Thank you! :aheartbea

5. she enter on my split and she is perfect, paid in the days and really.

Lovely to work with her :D

thank you for participe !!!

6. I bought an outfit from lunaria1, it was a pleasure to buy from her.
      She is very polite and very quick to send pictures and arrange postage.
      The package was very neat and carefuly wrapped.
      I would recommend dealing with her.
      Thank you very much. :)

7. Really smooth deal, thank you :o)

8. A++++ for Lunaria1!! She brought a soom body from me and sent payment exactly when she said she would. Its always a pleasure doing business with her and I look forwarded to it every time.

Thank you so much!!
      Nina

9. lunaria1 took part in my Soom Carbon Split. She been a pleasure to deal with. Good communication and fast payments. Couldn't have been better.

10. Hi

I bought two soom things from Lunaria1 and everything went great she packages very well and included a toy and necklace for my girl. Thank you very much!!

11. I bought Soom Breccia body from lunaria1 and everything went perfectly~ The communication was great and the package was packed really well! Thank you very much <3

12. lunaria1 bought a white skin pukipuki body from me and we had a very smooth transaction with great communication. Thank you, dear!

13. I bought a Soom Trond from lunaria1. Everything was simply perfect!
      Very nice and kind communication, very fast shipping and pack very safe!
      I would love to buy from you again! Thanks! :aheartbea

14. I did a partial trade with lunaria1 and received a DoD E-An from her.
      The communication throughout has been wonderful, she's very pleasant to deal with.
      The doll was neatly packaged and shipped securely and fast.
      I couldn't be more happy!

Thank you~!

15. Had a completely wonderful sale with Lunaria1 in which I bought her 2010 Minifee BW A-line body with an extra pair of hands. I did a short layaway with her and everything worked out fine.

Once the Post Office in her country finally let go of my doll body (:|) it arrived safe and sound and very well packed. I had a great time dealing with her, and would love to do so again.

Thank You so much!! :aheartbea

16. I bought Soom Nephelin horns from lunaria1. She was absolutely wonderful to deal with~

Thank you! <3

17. I am bought Lunaria1 Soom Galena on Layaway. Layaway for 3 months, but she paid within 3 weeks.
      All perfect. Thank You very very much :daisy:daisy:daisy

18. Correction - I am sorry - I am bought Soom Nelen

19. Second transaction with lunaria1 as before perfect transaction, excellent communication, all very smooth and very fast shipping, thank you again.

20. I bought a pair of Soom Nenad faery feet. The feet are in great condition and arrvied very fast. lunaria1 was very kind and answered all questions very fast. She ist a wonderful seller.
      It was great to deal with her and I would be pleased to do it again!

Thanks! :)