1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Muse Star

Aug 26, 2008

1. Muse Star made a positively gorgeous "fairy pouch" for my tiny Fidelia Fairy and I couldn't be happier. She worked hard to get just the right colors I asked for and my fairy is quite pleased with the end result! She is a really sweet person to deal with, her communication is excellent and I am so happy to have had a chance to work with her. I will look forward to many more transactions in the future. :)

2. I bought a blonde/pink wig from Muse Star, her communication was great, she sent the wig really quickly and i'm very pleased with it :)
      I hope to trade and again in the future and recommend highly to anyone :)
      Thanks!!

3. Another perfect transaction with Muse Star who purchased a Lumedoll Bellatrix from me. Payment was quick and communication was excellent as always. A great buyer with whom it is a pleasure to do business. Thanks!!

4. I was in a christmas swap that muse star hosted and she sent the most wonderful goodies (she really went above and beyond . The swap was for one outfit but she sent a card an outfit and DISHES) What a wonderful person to exchange with HO HO HO Muse Star

5. I bought a wig from MuseStar recently. She packed it carefully and shipped right away, and let me know when it was sent. An excellent transaction-- I would definitely do business with her again! :)

6. Muse Star bought some clothing and shoes from me ^^ She was very patient and communicative, and let me know both when she sent payment and received the items. Lovely to work with, thank you so much!

7. Muse Star bought some tiny clothes from me. Excellent communication. A great transaction. Thank you.

8. I have bought a pair of jointed hands from Muse Star and the transaction was perfect as the hands I received just today.
      Thank you so much for everything!

9. I bought a puki faceplate from Muse Star, communication and shipping speed were excellent ^^ I'd love to buy from her again!

Thank you <3

10. I purchased an MSD-sized outfit from Muse Star, and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Thanks so much! :)

11. I adopted a firefly from Muse Star and she herself is a doll to deal with. I highly recommend her, she allowed me to do a short layaway with her and also promptly shipped the lil' one home to me, all safe and sound.

Thanks bunches,
      Miep

12. Bought a pair of eyes from her. She responded quickly to my PM's and sent the eyes out well-packaged and very quickly. I'd buy from her again if given the opportunity.

13. I bought a Puki Pipi fullset from Muse Star. She sent it out incredibly quickly, and it arrived in fine condition. She's friendly and fun to deal with. Highly recommended!!! :)

14. Muse_Star is a great seller. Extremely fast shipping, well-packed and arrived in 100% perfect shape. Thanks!

15. I bought a Souldoll Irene head from Muse Star on two-part layaway. The communication was absolutely fabulous and the shipping was VERY prompt. She also wrapped the package extremely well, so Irene's head arrived safe and sound. Excellent seller and I'd buy from her again!!

16. Wonderful transaction with Muse Star, fast and easy and the doll was just right! :)

17. Had a WONDERFUL transaction with Muse Star! :). I purchased a Soom Mecha Angela Rex from her through a 3 month layaway. She was so very kind through the entire transaction. He just arrived today and is just amazing! She packed him really really well. I would happily purchase from her again in the future. I highly recommend her!

Thank you again so very much for such a wonderful transaction :aheartbea

18. Muse Star bought a doll from me, and was an amazing person to deal with. She paid immediately, and communicated throughout the transaction. Even when delivery took longer than anticipated, she was super patient.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Muse Star as a great person to deal with. Thank you for making this such an easy transaction. :fangirl::fangirl:

19. I sold a Soom Sard to Muse Star and it was a perfect transaction. Prompt payment, excellent communication, and let me know when he arrived safely. An asset to the DoA marketplace! :)

20. I bought a DIM Galahad from Muse Star. Her communication was great and she shipped fast. Would definitely do business with again.