1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback on cotin doll world?

Jan 18, 2007

1. I'm really worried now with all of these feedback.
      But do I get it right that, in the end, everybody got it's order?
      I found the perfect shoes there and with no doubt I ordered them.
      I should have known better. =___="

2. It sounds different for others here, but I got my order pretty fast Tiggtea.
      I'd say I trust them as far as shipping fast and efficiently goes, but when I buy something, I really love to have a seller who communicates well.
      I would use them again, but advise you to make sure what you're buying is something you really want.

3. Cotin World still didn't accept my payment (I paid with Paypal eCheck).
      What's taking them so long?
      I'm really not happy.

4. Ordered a wig from them last week, and while they never contacted me beyond sending an email confirmation of payment, I was otherwise satisfied. The wig came in today, packaged very safely and looked about as expected. Obviously it'll need styling after that journey!
      I'll pop back in over time and comment on the holdup of the wig, wear etc.

5. Just ordered a pair of eyes. D:

Am leaving soon, so reaaally hope they get here in time. >.<

6. I ordered two wigs from their website, and I had a wonderful experience with them. I did not encounter any of the problems mentioned here. I did receive an e-mail confirmation of my order, and the wigs arrived in less than two weeks. They are just as gorgeous as the website photos, and are an excellent fit--they aren't kidding when they say the wigs won't slip! The elastic is that good.

Sadly, their website has been down for "routine maintenance" for several days now, and I'm very worried that they might be gone for good. :( I was definitely planning to order more beautiful wigs from them. I hope they come back soon!

7. I e-mailed Cotin Doll about their website being down, and they finally responded to me:

What a shame...their wigs are so beautiful and unique, and might get lost in the crowd on eBay!

8. Their website seems to be working again!

Also, I ordered a wig and a pair of shoes from them on eBay, and got my order very quickly, and in good condition. :)

9. well i would be careful of their bags as they stick this sticker paper which when u try to remove tears the material X.X" [need a picture?]

but overall i love this clothes, but quality wise [sewing] not that great.... but oretty to look @ :D

10. I just found this thread and thought I would ask this question.

I bought a wig from Cotin Doll last Monday. I received an e-mail from them on Tuesday saying that my wig was mailed out that afternoon. I know that it's early to be looking for it (well, technically, as of today, it's been 7 days). Have cotin Doll always been up-to-date on their shipping or whatnot?? What I mean is have they been good with shipping???

11. I have ordered from them 3 times now, and my packages always arrive in about 10-14 days. I'm sure yours will arrive soon. :) Hope this helps!

12. NOOOOOO.....I'm too impatience!!! I want it now!!!!!

LOL...thanks for the quick reply. Even though I think its fun to eagerly await the mail...it hurts when I don't see my package. *Sighs* Oh well, just a couple of more days then.

13. I don't know if this is the first time this has happened with CotinDoll.

But I just checked the shipping status in a wig that I order from them on Feb. 19,2008 and it was sent back to them on Feb. 25, 2008 because:

"Your item was returned to the sender on February 25, 2008 because the addressee was not known. "

This really pisses me off when I buy something on the internet and this sort of thing happens. And the funny thing is that this message was given to me today. Not on the 25th when I checked it, or the day after that or the day after. So I just emailed CotinDoll and asked for a refund and said that I would more than likely come back to look at a different wig seeing as how I didn't want the one that I ordered anymore.

14. *SIGHS* I'm not sure if I want to give this comapny a point for being curiousest or give them a neutral point for fixing the mishap.

On Feb. 19, 2008, I order a wig from their website. The sent out the wig the very next day which made me want to buy from them again. However, I got a little worried that I couldn't check the status of my package from any of the EMS or any other mail sites. I gave them the benefit of doubt and waited about 10 days before checking the USPS website. When I did, it said that my package was sent back because "the addresse was not know." I emailed them 2 seconds later explaining my problem. they responded, saying that they would keep an eye out for my package. I responded back and said the same thing; maybe my package got mixed up and it would come back to me anyway. 2 days ago, they emailed me back, saying that they found my package and would be willing to resend it or give me a store credit. Seeing as how I had changed my mind about the initial wig I paid for, I just swapped it out with another. I was told that my package would be sent out on Monday and that I would get my tracking number once that was done. Well, today is Monday, and I haven't heard anything from them yet. But once again, I am giving them the benefit of doubt and waiting with great patience. I'm even going to ignore the fact that communication did die down a little when my wig was found.

P.S. Looking back at my post, something weird is going on. I posted my 1st question here on Feb. 27, asking about shipping time from Cotin Doll. I then posted again on the 4th with my problem. I received my shipping problem message from USPS on the 4th and my package was sent back on the 25th of Feb. Very strange.

15. I ordered a wig from Cotindoll not too long ago, few weeks give or take. No communication, certainly didn't tell me when it had been shipped out, in fact was probably surpised that they don't have automatic paypal payments set up but I don't really care about that. Recieved wig in less than two weeks - not bad for Taiwan to England - it was absolutely perfect. So all in all I'd say that their communication could use some work, and it seems from some replies here they do mess up a few times, but they get a good rating from me.

16. I bought a wig from Cotin doll and I am thrilled with it. Perfect size, shape and quality. I was emailed when they shipped my package and received it in the time frame they mentioned (even though they have no control over how long the post takes). I will be buying from them again.

17. I went to the Cotin physical store a few times and bought a wig and eyes from them.
      The wig, I think, is beautiful.
      I like the eyes too. However, I had been warned to pick out the pair by myself as they tend to come with variations (pupil size, positioning etc).
      The shop assistants I met were very friendly too.

That said, I have not ordered from them online.

18. I recently bought a wig from them and I think it is lovely ^^ It took around a week to get to me and I'd happily go there for wigs again. ^^

Has no one tried their live chat?

19. Ahh. I ordered a wig from them, and it came quickly and all, but even though it was in a wignet, it came super flattened and the style was messed up.

Its a great wig, but since it was a shorthair/boyish wig, the hair was really hard to restyle.

20. I bought a wig and eyes from them and I was really impressed. ^_^ The wig is great, nice and thick and it fits my doll perfectly. And the eyes are really pretty too. I also got my items a week sooner then they said they would come. :)