1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack on Shuichichan

Jul 24, 2011

1. I took part in shuichichan's "Pokemon Gijinka" swap. Communications were excellent and she made it great fun. I was also her swap recipient, and she made a wonderful Mareep outfit for my girl Sugar. The outfit showed great attention to detail and wonderful originality. It was obvious that she worked very hard on it and gave great thought to the pokemon character chosen. The fit was perfect. Thank you shuichichan!

2. Positive feedback!

Shuichichan was in my Hand-Me-Down swap and everything went great! Items were shipped on time, very appropriate and appreciated by her partner and I was notified when she got her part of the swap. I would gladly have her in another swap!

3. I purchased a pair of yosd shoes from shuichichan and everything went perfectly! They arrived super fast and were exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much for such a nice transaction ^_^

4. I have purchased items from Shuichichan and all was just lovely, I was given the tracking number and my items arrived promptly - thank you!

5. I bought an outfit from Shuichichan. The communication was excellent, and it was shipped out very quickly. The item was in great condition, too. I definitely recommend buying from this member!

6. I recently bought a cuuuuuuuuute little winter set from Shuichichan, and received it in the mail today! I love it so very much! She was great with communication, had reasonable shipping and pricing, and was even nice enough to alter the set since she had a doll of the same size as mine! Will definitely be doing business with her. <3 Thanks so much!

7. Shuichichan participated in my Digimon swap. Participation was wonderful, shipped on time and posted pictures.

8. Bought a white fur cape, from Shuichi! Payment was easy, shipping was fast and communication was nice! I'd buy again : )

9. I participated in a Twin Snow eyes GO hosted by Shuichi. She had excellent communication throughout the GO, and was a very pleasant host. Would love to join another one hosted by her again in the future.

10. Shuichichan was the leader for our GO order from TwinSnow. She let us know when the package was shipped from the company and then when she received them. Was very informative and responded quickly. would order from her again

11. Shuichichan hosted a Twin Snow GO. She provided updates and was overall a great host. Shipped the package quickly once arrived. Thank you! I would definitely recommend Shuichichan as a GO leader :)

12. I participated in Shuichichan's Litch GO. She was well organized and communication was prompt. She kept everyone up to date on the status of the order. Shipped out package very quickly once it arrived. Transaction went very smoothly. Thank you so much! <3 I highly recommend her as a GO leader! :)

13. Shuichichan participated in my msd wig swap and shipped out her wig on time. she was a joy to have on my swap ^_^ thanx for joining!

14. I participated in Shuichichan's Licht GO, she is great with keeping everyone updated, and shipped the items quickly when she got them~ overall she is a great Go Leader ^^

15. I participated in a Licht Go run by Shuichichan. She is a great Go leader. She kept me up to date with our order and shipped my wig quickly and properly. I would happily join another Go with her in the future. Thanks again!

16. shuichichan ran a very smooth and pleasant Licht Wig GO. We were always kept informed, shipping was prompt, and it was a wonderful transaction overall. Would definitely work with again. thank you!

17. I was in shuichichan's Licht GO and it went very well! Great communication and my wig was shipped out fast too. Very smooth and easy group order, my wigs came in perfectly too. Thanks so much, I love the wigs :aheartbea

18. I participated in the GO on Licht organized by Suichichan. Very good communication, fast sent, thank you so much for accepting me !
      :)

19. Shuichichan ran a Licht Wig order that I was a part of. Licht sent the wrong item for my order and she took care of all the details for me, ensuring my order was correct. Thank you so much, you went above and beyond. Highly recommended.

20. Bought some accessories from Shuichichan. Fair price, quick shipment. Thanks.

--MW