1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for 0yiyayiyayo0 yuyi tale

May 16, 2007

1. I commissioned two outfits from Yuyi. I am very happy with both of them.

Yuyi took time with me to make sure she found the ideal fabrics to match my requests. I sent pictures, and she discussed many details with me. She put a great deal of effort into the entire project.

I was stunned when I received the finished works. They are expertly made. The craftmanship and sewing is literally perfect. Perfect measurements, stitching, details.. down to the included socks and shoes. I had hoped for lovely outfits, but they are actually better than I expected. Yuyi is on the other side of the world from me, but these outfits look as though she lives just next door, having access to my doll for measuring, and my pictures and swatches for fabrics.

I am already planning to have outfits made by her for another doll. I give my highest praise and recommendation for Yuyi.

2. A wonderful brocade chinese outfit. It's my second time buying at Yuyi's Tale and I love even more their designs and manufacture.

3. I commissioned a dress and it arrived today. Beautiful outfit, professional craftsmanship, and fast shipping. I'd love to buy from her again, and probably will!

4. I bought a Dress from OyiyayiyayoO and it has arrived this morning. It´s an amazing work, hihg quality fabric, details finished with perfection...I only have good words for her.
      Great great seller. Thank you a lot <3 <3 <3

5. I purchased a dress comission from 0yiyayiyayo0 and OH MY GOD it is absolutely STUNNING! I recommend this dress to anyone! Absolutely beautiful craftmanship and the material...well its just..amazing! I LOVE IT!!

Lovely person to deal with as well :D

Thank you soo much!

6. I commissioned a Hanfu outfit from Oyiyayiyayo0, based on the Hanfu Flying Snow wears in the film 'Hero' (Maggie Cheung & Jet Li). Communication was excellent, Oyi always answered my pm's; she reviewed the pictures I sent her for ideas and came up with a beautiful creation that was more than expected. The item was shipped when she said it would be and she provided me with tracking info.

Thank you so much again Oyi! Sorry I can't post pics of a doll wearing it but hope to soon.

Highly recommended! :)

7. I commissioned a dress from Oyiyayiyayo0 and it was very well made! I would commission Oyiyayiyayo0 again if possible! Highly recommanded!

8. I commisioned a kimono and I think it is really a good work, I really recommend her clothes.

She always is nice and it´s easy to deal with her, I´m very satisfied.

9. I have received today the second outfit I commissioned from Oyiya and it´s as beautiful as the first one.
      I just love her work.

10. The quality of workmanship is simply amazing, as are the outfits themselves. The holiday season made things a little rough, but Yuyi was very good about sending out the missing pieces. I only wish more of my boys would wear this style so I could commission her again. <3

11. I bought a pair of zoori and some hairpins. They are stunning! I will definitely be working with her again. And she was so nice too. a pleasure to work with.

12. 0yiyayiyayo0 is incredible--when the measurements for my doll's oddly-sized body on the manufacturer's website turned out to be incorrect, she remade my doll's dress for free. It's absolutely beautiful, too, with incredible attention to detail and craftsmanship. I'd happily do business with her again. :)

13. I just purchased another fantastic cheongsam from 0yiyayiyayo0. What incredibly beautiful work. I'm absolutely delighted. Thank you!

14. I commissioned 0yiyayiyayo0 a Kimono in August. It arrived today and I would like to say it is worth the wait. The commission took a really long time cause 0yiyayiyayo0 couldnt find the type of fabric colour I wanted. I was really happy that she kept searching for the right fabric until she manage to find it. Quality was excellent and she kept my very up to date. She even provided me with pictures to show the progress.

Recommended seller and I look forward to commissioning her in the future once more.

15. I bought a dress from 0yiyayiyayo0. It´s arrived today. The dress is lovely, the finish is perfect, is better than the pictures, quality was excellen. She was very quick and attentive with me.

Highly recommended ^^

Thank you soo much!