1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for aernath

Mar 2, 2007

1. I bought a tee-shirt from aernath. She shipped very quick and kept in contact with me. I'll definitely buy from her again! :)

2. Just completed a lovely transaction with aernath. She purchased a couple wigs and some eyes from me, and everything went very well. :)

3. Me and aernath traded wigs
      it went very smoothly ^^
      and both wigs arrived quickly~ :aheartbea

Thank you~ :)

4. I sold aernath two wigs. Payment received quickly and great communication. Happy to work with again. :)

5. aernath bought a fur wig from me and everything went slendidly. :)

6. I did an eye/wig trade with aernath, and received my item quickly, in excellent condition. :)

7. Sold aernath a body. She was so nice to deal with! She kept in touch throughout the transaction and let me know when the body arrived to her. She also paid promptly. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat! <3

8. Aernath and I did an equal trade of dolls. She sent her side of the trade the very next day and he came speedily to my door. He was well wrapped and in lovely condition just as she had told me. Her communication was wonderful and i would definatly do business with her again! :D

9. Aernath bought some MSD pants from me. Fast payment, great communication, just a perfect transaction in every way. Thank you very much! :D

10. I did a trade with Aernath.The shirt arrived promptly and looks great :) Smooth transaction and good communication.Will gladly buy or trade with her again.I hope she is as pleased with hers when they arrive.

11. Had a wonderful transaction selling a wig! Everything was smooth and prompt! Great communication, also! Thanks!

12. I bought 3 adorable little Halloween shirts from aernath, and I still want to get some of her glow-in-the-dark ones *gasp*

Lovely seller and seamstress! Thank you! <3

13. I did an art trade with Aernath - two of her fantastic ElfQuest shirts for some of my knitting. The shirts are amazing and she is really nice. Let's swap again sometime.

14. I did a layaway for Aernath's Unoa B-el. Every thing went just swimmly! She was very kind and funny! Layaway went very well and we worked out a great system. Shipping was very quick. My last payment was on a wednesday and I recieved him that friday! And the doll was in excellent condition and even came with a cute outfit!
      I would definately do business with Aernath again!

15. I bought two Elfquest MSd shirts, Very nice quality and hand stitiching! Thank you!

16. Kay no Baka (hence Baakay)... totally forgot to mention the stellar transaction in which Ardit the tan Iplehouse Soo-Ri v.1 went to The Ranch and the long-lusted-after Leaf (Peroth!) came here!

She beat me in the shipping department SO bad. It was instant. "Done!" and Zip! Doll in mail. I was... a pokeslow.

Hmm what else have I forgotten... A FABULOUS Elfquest shirt. I'm in total awe of its coolness.

Needless to say I think she's wonderful. :)

17. Another great transaction with Aernath!

I bought a super cute Halloween shirt! The item shipped super fast and was well packaged!

Aernath is always a delight to deal with!

18. I bought some MSD outfits from Aernath. Communication is excellent. Shipping was fast.

Thank you

19. I traded a pair of pants and a polo shirt for some of her wonderful glow-in-the-dark shirts. I love those little things!! They're so cute and my resin kids are so ready for Halloween now!! XD

Thank you <3<3

20. I bought a SpongeBob shirt for my Elfdoll Wu. NOt only did it get here fast and in perfect condition, but aernath ROCKS for having SpongeBob stuff!