1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for aernath

Mar 2, 2007

1. aernath participated in an Iplehouse split order I ran, for a carry bag and pillows. Payment was prompt, communication was always friendly, and aernath was overall very easygoing and pleasant to do business with! I wouldn't hesitate to do business again! :)

2. aernath bought some Iplehouse jeans from me and was awesome to deal with! I would definitely recommend aernath as a buyer!

3. Dear Aernath rescued my boy from baldness by selling a lovely fur wig (replacing the one left out of a GO). I think I may like the one she sold me even better than the one I tried to order. And Cloud is happy to have something stylish to keep his head warm. :cheer

4. aernath and I had a fun exchange by doing a third-party surprise gift for a friend of hers! She paid promptly, and was so fun to communicate while we waited for her friend to get the gift. I hope that someday I get to do more with aernath, she is awesome, so nice, responsive, and very highly recommended! :aheartbea:aheartbea

5. aernath bought my Iplehouse Louis. EXCELLENT communication, fast payment, and she let me know he arrived safe and sound. A highly recommended buyer. Thank you! :) :) :)

6. Another perfect transaction with Aernath. Still great communication and fast payment.
      A+++++!
      Thank you.

7. Sold some accessories to aernath . She is absolutely amazing to deal with! I'm super grateful of her utter patience and understanding. Thanks again so much!! You have my love and respect! :D

8. Sold a pair of dolly jeans to aernath. Very good with communication and prompt with payment. An excellent buyer, would definitely deal with again :)

9. aernath bought a pair of Everpurple eyes from me.
      Communication was very smooth and her payment was swift. Recommended buyer.

Thank you. ^^

10. I just bought a minimee head from aernath, and everything went beautifully. I received the head quickly and it was in perfect shape.

Thanks again

11. Aernath answered my WTB thread for a pair of eyes. They arrived in excellent condition and were shipped super quick! Plus, communication was great and the bubble wrap the eyes arrived in had a cute, silly message on it that made me smile sincerely for the first time that day, haha... So thanks, would certainly do business with again.

12. I sold a pair of eyes to aernath. The communication was well kept and the payment was super quick. It was a very pleasant transaction. :) Would definitely do business again!

13. I sold a wig to aernath. She was lovely and pleasant to deal with. Very prompt payment. Thanks so much! :)

14. She bought a delf wig from me and it was a very smooth transaction! Prompt payment, fast answers, she's really friendly, just a lovely buyer! Highly recommended!!!

15. I recently sold a pair of boots to aernath, and it was a great transaction! Quick payment, let me know when they arrived... a wonderful experience!

16. Aernath bought some clothing from me, and she was a doll to deal with. :) Great communication and prompt payment, I would love to do business again!

17. Bought a pair of Heliot hooves from me. Fast shipping and excellent communication! Thank you so much! :D

18. I sold a shirt to aernath. she paid quickly and let me know as soon as it arrived!
      great buyer !

19. Great transaction with aernath who purchased an outfit from me. Fast payment and good communication. An excellent buyer. Thanks!

20. Purchased Heliot body from me. Wonderful transaction with fast payment and great communication. Thanks!