1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Aichan (=^;^=)

Jun 28, 2006

1. Great buyer with prompt payment and excellent communication! It was an absolute pleasure doing business with Aichan. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you!!!

2. Highly recommend!

3. I sold two dollheart outfits to aichan. She paid promptly and communication was great. I would recommend her as a buyer!

4. Responsible and reliable buyer, definitely recommend

5. I sold a volks sd13 boy body to Aichan, and everything was smooth. Fast payment and great communication, couldn't ask for more! She also let me know as soon as she got the body. I'd love to deal with her in future. Thanks a lot!

6. I bought two outfits from Aichan and they where both beautiful! Aichan was amazing the whole time and I would buy from them again!

7. I purchased a leekeworld valentina, great transaction and super fast shipping!

8. I bought a Luts Bory from Aichan, the transaction was great. I would love to buy from them again!

9. I bought a Luts KidDelf Ani from Aichan. The whole transaction was absolutely amazing! Fast communication, and super fast shipping!
      The doll was in great condition, as described, and packed really well.
      I would definitely recommend Aichan as a seller!

10. POSITIVE

Aichan adopted my Volks Mimi who desperately needed some love & a new home <3
      Payment was made instantly and communication was excellent!
      I would happily deal with Aichan again, thank you :D

11. Aichan bought a Leekeworld Valentina from me. She was super professional and knew what she wanted. I wish all buyers were as reliable as her. She let me know when the doll arrived. I would definitely recommend her to other buyers/sellers. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you !

12. Aichan opened a layaway with me for a Leekworld Ashley. All payments went smoothly and were made on time. She was quick and easy to communicate with, and was understanding when I ran into issues. It was overall one of the best transaction experiences I've had, and I would not hesitate to do business with her again!

13. I sold a Volks Show / Syo / Sho (so many spellings hahah!) to Aichan on layaway and she was a fantastic buyer. All payments were made on time, great communication, and just a really sweet person to work with. I would definitely sell to her again.

14. I sold a volks sd10 body to Aichan. Transaction was very smooth and she was extremely kind and understanding of my shipping delays due to the outbreak. Would 100% recommend. One of the easiest transactions I've ever had ❤️

15. Positive feedback! I bought a SD13 boy body from @Aichan. The body was well packaged and arrived just as described. Shipping was fast and communication was great! I would be happy to do business with them again.

16. Aichan purchased a Volks Syo head from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

17. Aichan purchased a MSD blouse from me, and the transaction was easy and pleasant. Highly recommend her as a buyer.
      Thanks again! :)

18. Ok, this is THE NICEST, most kind, courteous and patient person I've ever dealt with!
      I'm saying this because Aichan and I have been through some merry hell together over the doll head she bought from me.

Aichan bought a Chica Bonita Karen head from me, and all was excellent on her end, quick payment and great communication.

Until, the parcel could not be delivered, and was redirected back to me.
      We found out that after I had filled out the customs form online (correctly), the actual shipping label printed out wrong at the post office. And, I didn't realize this, that the apartment number was misprinted.
      The parcel took 60 days to get back to me... We thought it might be lost, and I issued a refund to Aichan, intending to claim the insurance, if the parcel did not arrive back safely within the waiting period.
      Surprise! It came back, and Aichan repurchased the head as it was still safe and sound. She FINALLY received it today, after I re-sent it with extra labeling on the parcel (showing the correct address twice).

Other people would have freaked out or been rude or generally unkind throughout this kind of experience, but Aichan was an absolute angel, and very caring.

POSITIVE transaction! I'd be happy to deal with Aichan again.

19. Aichan purchased a doll body with me. Smooth sailing from start to finish. Would gladly transact with again. Thank you much!

:pcake