1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for AminaMithri

Dec 7, 2006

1. Bought a stunning kimono from AminaMithri and it arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. Thank you! ^_^

2. Whoot, I bought a wig from AminaMithri awhile back. <3 Shipped quickly, and came in to me just fine. Thanks very much!

3. I bought a pair of Souldoll eyes from this lovely. The transaction was fast, great communication, and they were shipped off the next day! :thumbup

I would highly reccomend her! ****

4. I bought a Latidoll outfit :) The transaction was smooth, fast, and very easy! She is a wonderful communicator and very sweet ^_^

5. Bought a MSD kimono and arrived very quickly... Love it to bits... She let me know when it's shipped etc... Thank you so much!!!

6. Just got a great wig!!! Great Seller!

Thanks!

Judy :D

7. Add me to your list of satisfied buyers.. That lovely little poet shirt arrived yesterday ..

Great seller I look forward to anything else she sells here on DOA

8. I bought a cute little Ajumapama dress fron AminaMithri, she was wonderful to deal with!

Thank you :aheartbea

9. Bought an OBD necklace from AminaMithri, she was patient and flexible on shipping and the necklace is beautiful. Thanks!

10. I bought a Yo-SD wig from AminaMithri and it arrived right away, very carefully packed to protect the style which I much appreciate ^^ Thanks so much!

11. just bought a CH Little Junior Meoloo some shoes and nice eyes from AnimaMithri. She's nice and fast seller. Everything went find Thanks!

12. I purchased a wig from AminiaMithri, and it was a really lovely transaction. When the shipping charge was less, she refunded me the difference. It arrived in great condition, and with marvelous timing.

I'd certainly do business with her again!

13. Bought a head from AminiaMithri. Wonderful transaction! She's polite and patient. Shipped out fast and the head is well packed. Thank you again!

14. I bought a pair of Leeke boots from her - it was a great transaction, very friendly pms, very quick shipping and the boots arrived perfectly packed and in excellent condition. Thank you so much :)

15. Small transaction for a MSD wig, went wonderfully. ^_^

16. I purchased a 8-9 Dollga Sandy Brown wig from AminaMithri. Great communication and prompt shipment! Would buy from again :aheartbea

17. Despite Canada Post's best efforts, the Luts Juri head I bought from AminaMithri arrived safely. I credit this entirely due to Amina's copious amounts of packing materials and bubblewrap skills, because the box itself certainly didn't survive the trip. x.x

Thanks again. <3

18. Bought a iplehouse Jerome from her,he came safely and quickly. Super nice seller and awesome doll.

19. I bought a set from AminaMithri of JID Iplehouse clothes for my Ryan. It was a fast and great transaction! It fits perfectly!!^^

20. Great seller! I bought some JID clothing from her, and it was shipped immediately, in perfect condition! Would not hesitate to buy from again! Thank you! :D