1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Arella

Sep 10, 2006

1. Paid promptly and communication excellent!!! Would gladly transact with again!
      -Pandora-

2. Bought an adorable Yo-SD dress from Arella. She shipped it quickly, and it's really beautifully made. Thanks!

3. I bought a dress for Yo-SD size dolls from Arella. It's so well made and so cute! It fits my girl perfectly! I will be buying from her again soon!

4. Arella purchased two Beyla heads from me.
      Transaction went wonderfully smooth! She paid promptly, and let me know as soon as the heads arrived, on top of all that communications were very friendly.
      I would love to do business with her any time, I highly recommend her!

5. I just bought two dresses from Arella. They are so cute and made so well. I love them and would definitely buy from her again!! :)

6. I purchased two Yo-SD sized dresses from Arella and the transaction went wonderful. There was a hiccup on my end but she was extremely nice and accommodating about it. She made me feel a lot less awkward about it all than I would have, had it been someone else. :aheartbea Shipping was super fast, the dresses themselves are amazingly cute and the quality in them is mindblowing. I will for sure be buying from her again.:D

Thank you so much!

7. I bought a Belya OE head from Arella. Communication was great (she let me know that post offices are evil) and the package arrived safely! Thanks bunches!!

8. Bought This Dress from Arella...and I can't go on enough about how much I love it. The quality is absolutely amazing. I can't wait to buy another one!

9. I bought my YoSD Alice from Arella...It was a PERFECT transaction all the way...GREAT communication and SUPER FAST shipment and she packed very well too. She is Very Friendly... She also sent an adorable dress as a gift for my Alice, the dress itself is one of a beautiful things I've seen, perfect fitting and nice finishing....

I'll buy from her again..

Thanks so much Erika :-) :-) :-)

10. I bought a couple of YoSD dresses from Arella, and the transaction was flawless! Great communication, fast shipping, and the dresses are gorgeous and well made! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

11. I sold a Sleeping MNF Luka head to Arella. She was easy to talk with, and sent the payment very promptly. She let me know when the head arrived.
      She was easy to deal with & I would recommend her in the future.
      Thank you~

12. I bought a Beyla head from Arella, and communication was great, she was increadibly friendly, and the head is in excellent condition!

Thank you so much!

13. I purchased a dress from Arella and it was fantastic! I was so happy with it, that I commissioned a dress from Arella. It was exactly what I wanted and even better than I had envisioned! Arella maintained excellent communication and kept me informed on the outfit's progress. The lacing and detail was superb. She is so sweet and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Arella to anyone and I would gladly commission her services again.

Thanks!
      Debbie

14. I bought two outfits from Arella.
      She made them exactly like I wanted and sent me many photos during all stages of their making.
      The dresses are very beautiful and Arella is adorable.
      I can't wait to commission her for others dresses !

15. I purchased a Lishe head from Arella. She did a face-up for the doll and it is beautiful!! Communication was perfect and she kept me up to date! She shipped quickly and packaged the head nicely. <33

[​IMG]

The picture doesn't do justice; it's just a crappy cellphone picture. > U<

16. I commissioned a new outfit from Arella and I am very satisfied by this commission !
      The dress is very beautiful and it arrived very fast.
      It's a pleasure to make transactions with Arella and her incredibly kind.

17. I purchased a FL Puki Ruby from Arella. Throughout the whole process, she was lovely to interact with. She let me do a short layaway, and was very understanding when I had to delay the scheduled payment by a couple of days. The Puki arrived in wonderful condition. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Arella again. I highly recommend her as a seller! :)

18. I commissioned two outfits from Arella for my two little girls.
      I only had a basic idea what I wanted and Arella worked with me on those ideas to make two super cute little dresses! The process was a bit longer than I thought but she kept communication with me the whole time. They are really well made and super cute! My girls can always use more dresses and I would commission Arella again for more!

Thank you!
      [​IMG]

19. I commissionned an outfit from Arella for my YoSD.
      Absolutely lovely and beautifully made!
      I can't say enough good things about this designer!
      I can't wait for my next dresses, and many, many future commissions!

20. I purchased a Volks Cristal head from Arella. She was well-packaged, shipped quickly and exactly as described! Thank you!