1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Avyn <3

Mar 5, 2008

1. Sold Avyn a pair of jeans; the perfect buyer - friendly, responds and pays fast, the works. ;)

2. I sold a pair of eyes to Avyn. She paid promptly, was easy to work with, and let me know when they arrived to her. A perfect transaction!

3. Avyn bought a Ryu head from me. The head was paid for on layaway and the payments were as promised. She kept me updated through the entire transaction - even just to 'touch base' between payments.

I can honestly say she is the sweetest buyer I've ever had! She was quick to reply to my PMs and was always friendly and patient.

Thank you so much for a great transaction and I hope you enjoy your Ryu! <3

4. I sold her a DoT body. Replied Pms quickly,always paid always on time and was really polite and friendly. A pleasure to deal with ^_^

5. Avyn purchased a modded CP body from me and though it was a bit of an eventful transaction, she was SO wonderful to work with! We did a layaway and when the body was mailed it didn't make it to it's destination. I was so worried but it made it back to me and I shipped it off again to her! Luckily the body has reached Avyn! Through all of the shipping problems Avyn was incredibly patient and kind about everything. She never once blamed me for anything that happened and did not get upset at how long it took for everything to be resolved. I wish all buyers were like Avyn! Thanks SO much for being so awesome!!

6. My apologies for not leaving feedback sooner. Avyn purchased a Tinybear Big Wig from me, she was a very friendly and communicative buyer and she paid promptly. Overall a very smooth transaction. Thank you so much!

7. Avyn bought from me a pair of boots :)
      She paid really fast and I had great communication with her :)
      I recommend Avyn as a big plus in 100% :>

8. I bought some clothes from Avyn. Communication was prompt and she was a pleasure to work with. Thank you!

9. Bought a lovely SD outfit from her. Generously she knocked some money off, sent it quickly, kept me well informed and it arrived in great condition.

Couldn't hope for a nicer seller or a more perfect transaction. Many thanks Avyn!

10. Avyn bought an NS Nanuri 2007 head from me on a short layaway. She did not have internet access at times, which interfered with one payment, but she let me know of her internet access at the onset of the transaction, let me know her last payment would be a bit delayed (which was not an issue for me at all), and let me know when the package arrived. She was always easy to reach, friendly, and overall an excellent buyer! I would definitely sell to her again!

11. Avyn bought a Wintery head from me. She was a perfect buyer: she paid quickly, kept in touch and let me know as soon as she received the head^^ Thank you very much for such a lovely transaction!

12. Avyn purchase a pair of boots from me fast payment and let me know when she receive the goods. Great buyer.