1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Ayaka

Jul 11, 2006

1. I've just received a Shirou 2nd head from Ayaka, and he's perfect. Ayaka is very patient and understanding, friendly and prompt to answer. The package was just as needed and everything went very well. Thank you very much!

2. Ayaka sell me a SD13 pureskin boy body, today arrived to me and I'm so happy! The body and the package are perfect~

Ayaka is so nice, fast and formal ^^
      I recommend her!! ^____^

3. Just bought a Leeke wig from her, excellent condition and quickly shipped!
      Thanks so much :)
      -Melissa

4. I just received the Kurt outfit and boots from Ayaka. Wow, she was great to do business with, professional, fast, friendly and clear communications. This is my second time buying from her and I certainly would buy again.
      Thanks very much for the chance at this unique outfit!!!

5. I purchased a Volks SD16 outfit from Ayaka and she was very friendly to deal with (even when she was under the weather, poor thing), prompt shipping, thanks so much!

6. I purchased a volks outfit from her and it arrived very fast ^^ thank you!

7. Ayaka bought a Chinatsu from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with. :) Very nice and responsive to PM's, and she paid promptly.

8. Sold a couple of wigs to Ayaka and payment was quick and everything went smoothly ^__^

9. Sold my h.Naoto Yukinojo boots to Ayaka. She paid promptly, added extra for my paypal fees, and was a pleasure to work with.

10. Purchased Luts Glass Eyes from Ayaka. Great communication and even went through the trouble of taking additional photos for me. Shipping was prompt and the eyes arrived quickly. Thanks! :3

11. Bought a lovely cotin wig from ataka, it arived 2 days later!! wow perfect seller!! very pleased with outcome! AA++:D

12. Just bought a lovely wig from her earlier this week. :) Could haven't asked for more prompt responses or shipment. ^_^ Thanks!

13. Bambicrony Sweet Lullaby Roko-angel with outfit arrived home this morning, safe and sound from Ayaka:
      The transaction was trouble-free, fast, with lots of back and forth communication. Roko was double-boxed and arrived in perfect condition. The box even had little stickers to decorate it. Thank you so much for a great transaction!:daisy

14. I bought a wig off Ayaka. Very prompt replies and item-arrival ^_^

15. I bought gorgeous SwD School A head from Ayaka.
      Very understanding and kind! Shipping was SUPER fast!
      Thank you so much! :3

16. I bought boots from Ayaka. She was very easy to communicate with, and shipping was very fast. Thank you.

17. I sold Ayaka an OD So Dong. It went very well and I'm happy my little one found her way to a nice new home. Thank you Ayaka, you've been great to work with.
      :0)

18. I bought a sweet dream school A head from Ayaka~a nice seller!!!A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

19. She has made me very happy. She sold her Volks SDC Kurt to me. He arrived very quickly and with the cutest frog shirt. Wonderful seller!

-Anneke

20. Ayaka just bought a pair of Silver brand eyes from me. She paid super fast and was always friendly and fast with her responses to PMs. She's a complete pleasure to deal with and I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future. :daisy