1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Ayaka

Jul 11, 2006

1. Sold a doll body to Ayaka, the payment was instant, and communication couldn't be better. A great person to work with! Thank you!! ^_^

2. Bought two wigs from Ayaka. Good transaction, great wigs!

3. Ayaka bougth a leeke wig from me. It was a great transaction, and with doa being down and the loss of pm's she still let me know that her package arrived safely. Thank you so much for a great transaction. 8D

4. I sold a pair of glass eyes to dear Ayaka.
      She was a prompt and pleasant buyer to deal with. Thank you:)

5. AYAKA bought a puki from me, she pay right away, and is very easy to deal with,great buyer, A+++ :)

6. Bought a Kstarr wig from Ayaka. Transaction went perfectly :)

7. I did a trade with Ayaka; my eyes for her SD13 size wristbands. Everything went smoothly and she shipped my part of the trade very quickly!

8. I've both commissioned and bought clothes from Ayaka and both transactions were smooth-sailing from start to finish. Highly recommended! :)

9. I recently bought a shirt from Ayaka. She was friendly & professional and I got my shirt lightning quick! It was a wonderful transaction! :)

10. I've bought a wig from Ayaka ^^ She shipped it as soon as I paid!
      It came very well packed and in perfect conditions!
      Great communication :3

I recommend Ayaka!

11. I commissioned a pair of blue bondage pants from Ayaka. She communicated with me very quickly, and even went so far as to see if she could track down a better model for the pattern, when I was willing to assume that a few cm one way or another would be fine. :D

She also is one of the few sellers I've come across who doesn't expect payment before the work is completed/sent. She left feedback as soon as the transaction was finished and shipped really quickly! :D The pants are gorgeous and look incredibly well sewn!

Highly recommended - A+ seller.

12. I just bought a YoSD wig from Ayaka--it was a perfect transaction, very friendly and unbelievably fast. I've thoroughly enjoyed buying from Ayaka; I hope we have a chance to do business again soon! :)

13. I bought a cute wig from Ayaka, and it was a perfect transaction! She even took the time to make sure I knew the size I was getting, as it wasn't standard. I highly recommend her!

14. Ayaka bought some more glass eyes from me and once again she was just lovely to deal with. She was extremely understanding when a small glitch came up and was always friendly and responsive in PMs. I look forward to future transactions with her! :D

15. I recently sold a wig to Ayaka, who was a great buyer -- prompt and always friendly! Thanks very much! :D

16. I sold a wig to Ayaka and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. She was great all around, couldn't be better! thank you so much :3

17. i bought some YOSD hands from ayaka :D super nice to deal with and packaged well. would buy from again, thanks!

18. I bought a head from Ayaka and it was a perfect transaction! She was very nice to talk to and every PM was answered quickly. She also shipped him right after I finish paying him off which I really appreciated! He was packed extremely well and careful too and arrive in perfect condition. Thank you so much!!!!!!

19. Did a wig trade with Ayaka... no problems at all, good communication and prompt shipping! Thanks again~ :celebrate

20. Ayaka purchased a size 6-7 Luts pink wig. She was quick to pay and let me know when it arrived. TY! :)