1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for bakayaro onna

Oct 1, 2006

1. Onna wiped out the few remaining items on our sales thread. She's such a delight to work with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks again!!

2. I sold a kimono to bakayaro onna! :) She was very patient and helpful (I'm a new seller), paid quickly, and let me know when the package arrived.

She also helped me out with a lot of technical information about kimonos.

Thank you, bakayaro onna!

3. Another perfect transaction with onna. Wonderful buyer. Thanks again!!

4. onna bought two sweaters from us. The transactions are always perfect. The BEST!! Thanks again!!

5. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

6. Hi,
      Just had a very pleasant transaction with bakayaro onna.
      It's always nice when the buyers let you know they received their item.
      thank you so much!!

7. onna is still #1 in our book. The perfect buyer!! Thanks again!

8. bakayaro onna bought my YoSD Kuuta. Her payment was promt and she was a lovely person to sell and chat with! Definitely an A+++++ buyer! ^^

9. I sold Bakayaro two pairs of hound pants. The deal went really fast and well. Good to deal with. :)

10. bakayaro onna bought a shirt from me, and they were a great buyer.

11. bakayaro onna bought a Yo-SD sized set of Batchix pants and a shirt. Sweet and lovely buyer, a real pleasure to deal with! ;)

Thanks so much! <3

12. onna was on another of my dollmore group orders. she always pays promptly and is always friendly to deal with (well she's also a wondeful friend so it'd be kind of odd if she wasn't in my case).

13. bakayaro onna purchased some MSD goggles from me. Fast payment, great attitude and good communication. Thanks again!

14. bakayaro onna participated in my first crobidoll group order. always quick payments, always friendly to deal with, and will always do business with in the future ^_^

15. Onna bought SD/MSD Guns from me... Wonderful & friendly buyer! Very happy to do business with you again ^^

16. onna bought two shirts off me. once again a wonderful pleasure to deal with.

17. onna bought several items from us. We wish all of our transactions were this easy. Perfect, once again. Thanks so much!!

18. Another great transaction with bakayaro onna! This time she bought Yo-SD sized Anotherspace goggles from me, and as usual, everything was perfect ;)

Thanks so much! <3

19. bakayaro onna ordered several items form my sale thread. Payment was very quick and she let me know when everything arrived. Excellent buyer, please come again! Enjoy your clothings ^_^

20. She bought a pair of pants from me. I had a few questions for the sale and she answered all the PMs very politely. Fast payer. Everything went well! :chocoheart