1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for BBZIACO

Feb 8, 2016

1. I bought a Har head from BBZIACO. She sent me the head very fast and very well wrapped and it was in perfect conditions. Thank you so much and I hope to deal with you in future transactions. 100% recommended.

2. I brought a limited SWITCH Holy Seolrok head from BBZIACO and she was such so courteous and prompt with her replies. She went above and beyond to package the head to prepare it for the journey, not to mention making sure I could always track my package despite the continent differences. She had also realized that she had overcharged me on shipping and immediately offered to return the extra money even though I would have never known. I highly suggest this seller!

3. BBZIACO purchased my Iplehouse Arvid, paid promptly, kept my updated about arrival, and was all around a fantastic buyer. She was a breath of fresh air after a bad sale I made a couple weeks before :) Thank you!

4. BBZIACO bought a Dollshe Fashion Amanda from me and the transaction was perfect! :) The communication was brilliant; she was very friendly and polite, and she paid promptly and let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      I highly recommend BBZIACO, and would happily do business with her again!
      Thank you very much! <3

5. BBZIACO bought my new Iplehouse Rex FID. She was so happy to have him and I was glad he found a home.
      She's a pleasure to deal with. She even let me know not to worry about it taking so long - customs holds the doll.
      then she let me know when he had arrived.
      very good communications. highly recommend.

:whee:

6. BBZIACO bought a Granado Enoch head from me. Payment was very fasty, conversation very nice. It was an easy domestic transaction. I can highly recommend BBZIACO and would do business with her any time.

7. BBZIACO purchased Dollshe Erica Snow from me and the deal went great, I highly reccomend her as a buyer! :)

8. I sold an Iplehouse dress to BBZIACO and all was wonderful with a very fast payment and a really nice communication. Thank you very much !

9. BBZIACO bought a Dollshe Fashion sized boy from me. :) Transaction was wonderful and they let me know when he arrived! Thank you so so much! ^_^

10. Super positive feedback! Definetely willing to purchase from her again! Fast transaction and shipped the doll the next day.

11. i sold a head to @BBZIACO . everything was perfect! i recommend her 100% :):thumbup

12. I sold Iple FID Leonard to BBZIACO and this was a wonderful transaction.
      Super friendly to work with, Thanks much :)

13. Positive feedback for BBZIACO, who bought a head from me. The communication was pleasant, as the whole transaction. Payment was quick and uncomplicated.
      Would highly recommend this buyer! Thank you!

14. I purchased a Fashion sized Dollshe Bernard from BBZIACO and the transaction was perfect. Communication was always prompt and he was packaged safely and arrived fast. Thanks again!

15. Excellent experience buying a doll from you!!! Thank you so much. Speedy shipping, well packaged, excellent communication!!!!

16. BBZIACO bought a Switch Ryuzo head from me. She was a pleasure to deal with, paid promptly and excellent communication. Perfect, smooth transaction. Thanks again!

17. I had a wonderful transaction with BBZIACO! I purchased a Dollshe Fashion Smirking Johnny Depp head from her. Communication was excellent and the head arrived well-packed. Thank you!

18. I sold a Switch Doha head in normal skin to BBZIACO. Everything went just great! Thank you very much!

19. I bought a switch head from BBZIACO. Super positive feedback! She was willing work with me on payment and was very prompt in replies. The head arrived very well packed and excellent condition! Thank you!

20. Awesome and super friendly! I was happy to sell Doll Chateau doll to BBZIACO.
      It has been a very nice deal and I highly recommend this buyer!
      :hug: