1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for BBZIACO

Feb 8, 2016

1. I bought a Dollshe Arsene head from bbziaco and the transaction was perfect. She sent the head immediately and safely wrapped and it arrived in perfect condition! I will happily so business with her again and again.

Thank you so much! <3

2. I sold an Agatti Thor to bbziaco and the transaction was just perfect! <3

She is an awesome buyer and paid immeditaley in full. She is very kind and talking to her is always very lovely.

She immeditaley let me know once he arrived safely with her.

Thank you again, dear!

I can only recommend bbziaco to anyone in the DoA as a buyer. <3

3. Purchased Studio Naiko Bust and transaction was perfect. Highly recommend this member! Thanks soooo much!!!

4. BBZIACO bought a pair of doll hands from me. The transaction went wery well, they were fast to communicate and sent payment promptly, and kindly let me know when the hands reached them safely.

Thank you! :)

5. I sold a head to BBZIACO. I've experienced great communication and transaction with BBZIACO. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much!! :daisy

6. BBZIACO bough a head from me. The whole transaction was smooth and positive.
      Payments as fast and communication was very pleasant.
      I would definitely recommend BBZIACO and also would be happy to deal with BBZIACO as seller/ buyer any time again.

Thank you!

7. I bought a Dollits Hyun Head from them via Instagram.
      Not only were they pleasent to interact with and kept me updated, they also helped with a small situation thanks to the pandemic effecting some postal issues.
      Once everything was sorted, the parcel arrived fast and was well packaged.
      Highly recommend as a seller ^^ thank you for a good transaction!

8. I sold a R.dean FHSH Tian head to them.
      Communication was smooth and payment was made promptly.
      Thank you so much for the great transaction!

9. I have bought a FT Enoch from Bbziaco and everything went perfectly :dance Very happy with overall transaction and the communication I received :D
      Thank you so much!

10. A++++++ Seller! I bought a Metis Brayden doll from BBZIACO. She was an absolute darling to deal with. :love She shipped him quickly. He arrived very well package and looks brand new! I would definitely by from BBZIACO again without hesitation!!!:hug:

11. She purchased me a Ha head and it was a very nice and smooth transaction. She's very kind and the payment was super fast. I highly recommend.

12. I purchased a Dollshe Fashion Adonis from BBZIACO, and it was another wonderful transaction! Friendly convos and shipped promptly. Thank you!

13. Such a great seller! Pleasure doing business with. Thank you so much!

14. Positive feedback for @BBZIACO.
      Polite communication and swift transaction.

Thank you so much for purchasing!

15. I bought a head from BBZIACO.
      The contact was very friendly and she always answered my questions quickly (I had many questions and she also sent me photos) The head was sent quickly and arrived very well packaged in perfect condition.
      Thank you so much! :)

16. BBZIACO bought a Solarwind Konstantin from me. It was a flawless transaction. Quick payment, good communication. She let me know when the package arrived. I love doing business with BBZIACO.

17. I bought a Spicy flower head from BBZIACO. It was a perfect transaction, super quick. The head was very well packed and in perfect condition.
      Thank you so much for this sale!

18. 100% POSITIVE feed for @BBZIACO .They sold a DevotionDoll Sense head to me. The conversation was kind, fluent & helpful, the shipping fast, secure and relatively inexpensive. A perfect seller! Thank you <3

19. I bought an aGatti Dante from BBZIACO and it was a wonderful and fast transaction. BBZIACO shipped the doll literally the day I paid him off and the doll arrived very carefully packaged. The doll arrived exactly as shown in the description.
      Amazing seller that I can only highly recommend!

20. Super positive (but late on my part - sorry about that!) feedback! I bought a Dollshe head from BBZIACO; Great and kind communication, the head was sent quickly and packaged perfectly. Thank you very much!