1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

[[- Feedback thread for Bifrost -]]

Jul 28, 2006

1. I bought some Soom eyes - she kept me informed about when they were going out and was quick to respond to pms. Good seller!

2. I bought an SD16 dress from Bifrost. She is a wonderfull person to communicate with :). Thank you very much. I am really happy with the dress.

3. Bifrost participated in my Sadol group order. It was really nice to have her in my GO, made the group order much easier for me to pull through.
      Thanks so much and please join me again :)

4. Just received a beautiful Blushed Roses wig from Bifrost. Easy to work with, wig in really good condition, got here really fast. Highly recommend!

5. I bought a Soom Amber Wig from Bifrost, and it couldn't be better. Very sweet and friendly seller...thank you :)

6. I bought a pair of Amber antlers from Bifrost, and it was a wonderful transaction, thanks so much!

7. bought both Soom Supergem body and Amber hooves from her. Lovely, they packed beautifully! Great communication and really nice to work with on a whole. Prompt and brilliant! Will buy from her again.

8. I recently sold a SG body to Bifrost and she was great to work with. Super fast payment and communication, and she let me know when the body arrived. Thanks so much!~ :D

9. I bought a knit top for my guy from Bifrost and she sent me some great little gifts along with it. Nice dealings all 'round.

10. Bifrost commissioned me for a faceup, and she is excellent to work with. :D She had plenty of reference images, replied to my updates quickly, and was very friendly throughout! :aheartbea

11. Positive! - I bought a DoD Camine on Layaway from Bifrost! Seller was absolutely wonderful, had great communication, and shipped very fast! Would absolutely buy from Bifrost again!

12. Bifrost participated in my Tata Paradise GO. Communication was great.Payment was so fast.

She was really nice and easy to due with. She also let me know when package arrived.

Thank you so much

yukichi

13. I bought a default Camine outfit from Bifrost and she was a pleasure to deal with and answered all PM's quickly. Would not hesitate to buy from again. ^^

14. Bought some tan chalco linus hand sfrom this seller. Shipping was fast and supre nice in pms would be happy to buy from again.

15. I bought a pair of Camine's boots from Bifrost. Lovely seller to communicate with, she was very understanding about the Canada Post strike when she couldn't send them out at the post office. She was a bit slow to mail them out after service began, but I was notified and updated about this via a PM. They are exactly as described and I'm very happy to have them :) Thank you!

16. Great buyer!! :D

I sold my Jessica head to her. She paid promptly and kept wonderful communication. Everything has been perfect. Highly recommended!!

17. Great seller! Was patient, kind and very pleasant to deal with. Would do business again any time~!

18. I bought a lovely skirt from Bifrost, and the contact and shipping was really excellent! I have nothing to complain on at all. Very polite and nice person to deal with.

19. I bought a pair of 70cm jeans from Bifrost, and the transaction went well from start to finish. Great communication, fast shipping, and the jeans were exactly as described. Thanks so much!

20. Bifrost commissioned me for a face-up and everything went great! An extremely patient, kind person! ^__^ Paid promptly and kept wonderful communication -- would love to work with again! Thank you so much! <333