1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for binks333

Jul 30, 2010

1. I bought a Souldoll Lynn from Binks333 and she was wonderful! she shipped quickly, was very friendly and the doll was perfect! she was so sweet included a very pretty pair of souldoll eyes and was also very patient when the poor girl got sent to my moms address instead of mine, she followed up and even offered to refund me the shipping cost! i would love to do business with her again!

2. I bought a 5StarDoll Tong Tong from her. :) I got a great deal and she was patient with me while I transferred funds into my Paypal account. Shipped the morning after I completed the payment. Overall a really awesome seller.

3. I bought a goregous Elfdoll Sooah head from Binks333! Very nice seller here on DoA, & shipping was super quick!!! Thanks so much! :D

4. I bought a body from binks333. Communication was great and shipping was quick. Body arrived in perfect condition. An all around great transaction. Thanks so much!

5. Just did a trade with binks333. Communication was great. Doll arrived quickly and safe. A very enjoyable transaction and would not hesitate to do business with binks again. Thankyou!

6. i bought a chicline lishe head from binks333. she's awesome with communication, let me know when she shipped and all around pleasant to talk to. i'd be happy to do business with her again.

thank you again! :aheartbea

7. I bought a tan 5Star Becca head from binks333. Communication was spot on, she was very well packed, and arrived really quickly. :) Couldn't be better!! Thanks so much! <3

8. binks333 bought two dresses for me, she's wonderful person, contact was very friendly and payment fast. i highly recommend this user. thank you very much!

9. I bought Angell-Studio Kana from binks333. She shipped her out quickly and she was extremely well packaged. She communicated well, was a pleasure to chat with, and I would happily work with her again. :)

10. blinks333 traded some clothes and a wig towards a doll. Communication was good and everything was on time and as described. Would recommend!

11. I sold binks333 a Limhwa Tan Luna on a long layaway. She was always on time with her payments, and would inform me if anything came up and couldn't pay on time. Her PM's were always very friendly and polite. I would love to deal with her again! Thanks so much for an awesome transaction!

12. I bought an Angel of Dream 1/3 girl body from her and she is very wonderful. She shipped her out quickly and stayed in communication with me throughout the complete transaction, and even blushed the body for me. I HIGHLY recommend doing business with her! Thank you so much for completing my girl! :)

13. I bought a lovely CP Delf Lishe from binks333 on a short layaway. Great communication and very easy to work with! The doll arrived wrapped very well (and with little goodies too). I'm very thankful she could work with me to purchase this doll, and would definitely recommend Binks as a seller! Thank you!

14. Wonderful seller, I highly recommend her!
      I bought a CH Ai body, communication was swift and enjoyable, shipping was speedy and the body arrived well packed and in perfect condition. Five stars!