1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for BiZria~

Jun 25, 2008

1. I sold an MSD wig to BiZria and everything went well! I even got to see how the wig looks on her girl. :) Would love to do business again!

2. I bought a wig and eyes from BiZria, They were shipped very fast and in a box like I wanted. I recommend her!

Thanks!
      Chrys

3. BiZria was part of a group order I prepare. Communication was nice, payment was made in a good timeframe. Thanks again!

4. I bought some MSD clothing from Bizria. She was easy to work with. Shipping was fast and items arrived safely and as described. I would defiantly buy from her again.

Thanks!

5. I sold a wig to BizRia, and the transaction was excellent! Great communication and fast pay; a perfect customer. I'm glad your doll likes the wig! :) Thanks again!

6. I bought an MSD sized Kimono from Biz~!

It's //gorgeous//! I love the material, the size is perfect, the colours are exactly what I wanted and it's such good craftmanship!!! Ereyia and I simply adore it >w<!!

Thank you so, so much Biz!!!

Definitely a recommended seller~ <3!!!

7. I did a trade with BiZria :) I trade a Little Fée Shiwoo elf face plate + a Puki singing Piki for a AOD 1/4 girl body.
      She forgot to send me a little piece, that was send fast after I receive the body (to be sure it was indeed missing) and everything end well in the end.

Thanks a lot again!

8. I bought two kimonos from BiZria. They were both beautiful and well made. She was great with the wait for the money and shipped very quickly! :D

9. Bought some shoes and a dress. She was very kind, and shipped items out quickly. Would buy from again. ^^

10. I bought two kimono's from her, abit big but still great! always answers questions and was fast.:fangirl::thumbup

11. Bought a kimono from BiZia, the communication was fast and easy, the delivery after payment was swift. A dear to work with, kimono seams were very straight. I will be happy to work with her again in the future. :)

12. I bought shoes from BiZia
      very quick shipping, nice transaction
      would buy from again ^_________^

13. I comissioned an SD size kimono from BiZ, it's lovely. Pleasant, smooth transaction and her workmanship is very good. :)

14. Bought some yellow shorts from BiZria! ^^ Really cute for my cyber boy! Shipped fast, great communication, very good condition. Thanks so much! :aheartbea

15. BiZria bought a Soulkid body from me and is an absolute gem of a buyer - she was friendly and paid quickly, I'd gladly do business again. Thanks!

16. BiZaria commissioned a face-up from me. She was very friendly and paid quicky.

17. Bizria entrusted to me two of her precious sleeping Minifee heads for eye-opening mods. She was fabulous to work with, very clear on her description about how she wanted them to look and provided really clear pictures to work from. Anyone considering a commission from Bizria will enjoy the whole process. Thankyou for letting me work on you little darlings! :)

18. I did not go through with the purchase I had on hold which worry for no fees were we at point of payment! But she is a great seller, she held items for me until I was able to purchase with great communication! Purchase from her you'll get what you want!

19. I just purchased a faceplate from BiZria and everything went perfectly! The communication and shipping were wonderful and the faceplate was exactly what I wanted; therefore I would certainly do business with BiZria again. Thank you!

20. I purchased a singing piki plate from BiZria, and it was a really great transaction. Communication was excellent, packaging and shipping were far above and beyond expectations. You couldn't ask for a better experience!