1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for BlackCatNya

Jul 6, 2006

1. Not sure of the EXACT date of the transaction, but within the last week of this posting, BCN bought a yo-sd Kira from me. She paid RIGHT away and let me know when the box arrived. I would work with her again any time for any reason.

2. BlackCatNya bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the irems arrived. Always a pleasure to deal with.

3. Just sold a Yo-SD wig to BlackCatNya -- fast payment, with smooth and prompt communication. Overall, a very pleasant transaction -- wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

4. BlackCatNya bought some Volks Mary Janes from me a week a half ago.
      She is brilliant in every way to deal with. Super fast payment and great friendly communication right down to letting me know when they arrived.
      Fabulous, Thank you:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. Great buyer, got the money to me super fast and understood about real life messing with shipping :) Highly recommended!

6. Bought a nice Kstarr wig from BlackCatNya, great communication and fast shipping, definetly would love to do business with again. <3

7. BlackCatNya purchased a pair of bat wings from me. Great communication, fast payment, wonderful all around. Definitely recommended!

8. I bought tights from BlackCatNya. Great person to talk to. Quick and easy transaction.

I would definatley deal with her again~!

9. I purchased some feline eyes from BlackCatNya, they arrived in good order and in reasonable time; communication, quality and price were excellent and I couldn't be more satisfied with the transaction. Definitely recommend!

10. I sold a Cyndy outfit to BlackCatNya. Good communication and very professional transaction. would do business with her again.

11. BlackCatNya bought an Alice Cherry Blossom winking head and outfit from me and it was the perfect transaction! She is super-quick with payment and very communicative. I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. She's a really nice person and I would highly recommend buying from her or selling to her again anytime!

12. BlackCatNya came in on an IO split with me and brought his full outfit and wig.

She was a great split partner, very patient given both Soom's lagging delivery schedules and the crazy Xmas postal mayhem that made her package a real, bummer to track. She is very friendly and prompt in her correspondence and also very quick in paying for her items.

I would recommend her as a buyer, seller, or split partner without hesitation. :)

13. in the early part of January 2008 i purchased a wig from BlackCatNya, which arrived quickly and in perfect condition. it was very affordable and now one of my boys has the right hair (whenever he gets face upped, that is! ^-^) thanks!

14. I bought a pair of eyes from BlackCatNya, and they're great! Plus, great communication and fast shipping!

15. Date of the transaction: March 5th, 2009
      Buyer or the seller: I was the Seller.
      What was sold or bought: Lady Sylvie costume, paperwork and box.
      Your comments on the transaction: Everything went smoothly. Excellent communication. I would definitely sell to her again if the opportunity arose. Thank you BlackCatNya!

16. Such a sweetheart, Send out Rainbow SOOM eyes for my Luna (BBB March) And i received them promptly. <3 Glad to do business with!

17. Date of the transaction Layaway over a few months
      If you were the buyer or the seller Buyer
      What was sold or bought Volks YoSD HinaIchigo fullset minus eyes (I opted not to purchase)
      Your comments on the transaction ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

18. I bought the DZ Fox that BlackCatNya was selling that I bought last week. The transaction went very smoothly and BlackCatNya was very nice and the fox was sent out very quickly and came with everything that was said it would. The fox is so cute and going to be loved, I will so do another transation with BlackCatNya any day.

19. Bought a wig from BlackCatNya. Quality was just as described, good communication and quick shipping. Thanks again!

20. Have bought two wigs from BlackCatNya. Good communication. She's paitent and helpful. Thank you!