1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Blossom

Jun 8, 2006

1. I bought a super cute MSD outfit from Blossom- it arrived safe and sound~~*

Great communication and absolutely wonderful person to deal with- *Thank you so much* :aheartbea

2. Absolutely gorgeous dress sent to me, beautifully wrapped and in great condition. The best dress Ive ever bought for my doll! What a great price too. Thank you so much :)

3. I sold a Sooah/Bobobie hybrid to Blossom and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. :)

4. I bought a beautiful doll from Blossom and am so pleased with the transaction! Castleanne was packed carefully & shipped quickly - don't hesitate to buy from Blossom :daisy

5. I've had a very pleasant transaction with Blossom! :D She just bought an Elfdoll LB outfit from me, and her communication is very friendly and prompt, and payment is super-fast! I'd recommend her to anyone~

Thank you so much again!

6. I bought a little apron dress from Blossom, it arrived perfectly and she is an absolute sweetheart to deal with:)

7. I customized Blossoms Sooah Hybrid doll. She was lovely to deal with, very patient with me and paid very prompt to pay :) fantastic to deal with overall :aheartbea

8. Blossom sold her beautifull :aheartbea Unoa SIst to me ! I'm so happy with her ! She's a gorgeous doll and looks cared for. Blossom is a great person to deal with, she answered all my questions (lottss of them). Very smooth transaction: paid 28-5 send 30-5 arrived 3-6 Superfast! Highly recommended, will buy again !

9. I sold my obitsu Gretel to Blossom and she was great to deal with and a smooth transaction all the way.
      Thanks!

10. I bought a wonderful msd dress from Blossom, which was sent carefully wrapped and in great condition :) I was surprised how quickly it arrived to Australia :D Awesome comunication and all :) Thanks Blossom :clover

11. Blossom bought a Volks outfit set from me and she was wonderful to deal with. An excellent buyer! :)

12. Blossom participated in my recent Dollmore group order. Payments were almost instant and communication was great! I was even informed upon the arrival of the package. Thanks for joining the order!

13. She commissioned an SD lingerie set from me and she was wonderful to deal with! She paid promptly and let me know as soon as the package arrived. I can't recommend her enough as a buyer.

14. I bought a pair of eyes from Blossom. Everything went smoothly, great communication, the eyes were sent out when promised, and packaged very safely! A pleasure to buy from :)

15. I bought a Unoa 2nd and lots of shoes/wigs and outfits from Blossom and I just received it this morning :)

It has been a perfect transaction, I wish my purchase in the future will be as easy as this one and with such serious persons ^^

Thank you!

16. Blossom joined in on a group order that I ran. She paid quickly and let me know when her packaged arrived. I would love to have her in on future orders. :)

17. lovely Blossom participated in a Soom GO that I hosted. I had great comms and emails and overall a lovely transaction xxx

18. i bought a cute little unoa dress and a pair of leeke shoes from Blossom. it was a pleasure to deal with such a communicative and friendly seller. :)

19. Just bought a Unoa Lite from Blossom and was a great transaction, thanks! :)

20. I bought a dress from Blossom, her communication was prompt and friendly, the dress was sent super fast and is lovely, just as described :)
      Thanks so much!!