1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Blossom

Jun 8, 2006

1. Just purchased some fabulous Dollheart shoes from Blossom and I couldn't be happier!

They arrived superfast and Jackie is the nicest person to deal with.

Thankyou :)

2. transaction perfect with Blossom, nice communication,promt paiement!
      Many thanks Blossom! hope next!

3. Blossom commissioned me to make some things for her Sleetwealth Briar. She paid instantly when the items were finished and her communication was great. She's a really nice person to work with too.
      Thanks Bloosom.
      Hugs
      Sharon in Spainxx

4. Jackie bought a Unoa faceplate from me. She was very quick with layaway payment, very nice communication, highly recommendable. :)

5. I bought two pair of Kio jeans from Blossom, she shipped fast and the jeans are fantastic, thanks so much!

6. Thank you so much Blossom…..I come to leave you feedback again! :)

Again I buy something and again it arrives in perfect condition and again it is delivered by the speed of light! :thumbup

Thank you so much….I am quite sure I will return and buy more from Blossom in the future as communication is always efficient and friendly :3nodding:

You can buy with confidence from this lovely seller :celebrate

:hamster:

7. She sold two dresses to me. Great seller. Friendly communication and quick shipping. Excellent transaction.

8. Blossom was part of my Luts GO.

Quick payment. Very nice!

9. Blossom was a part of my Leekeworld GO and was a wonderful participant. Thanks so much!

10. Blossom bought a Unoa Sisit faceplate from me, and I highly recommended her as a buyer.
      Immediate payment, great and friendly communication, happy transaction all way round. Thank you!

11. I bougt a wig from Blossom, really fast shipping and great communication!

Many thanks! xxx

12. I purchased a pair of jeans from Blossom- her communication was excellent & the jeans were sent promptly. Thanks so much Blossom :D

13. I just bought some shoes from Blossom, Very good communication and fast shipping. Thank you! :D

14. Blossom participated in a Crobi GO I ran.
      She was very communicative and quick with payments!
      I'd definitely welcome her with open arms if she was to join my other group orders :D
      Thank you so much!!

15. Blossom participated in a Volks GO I ran recently. All communication was great and she paid promptly, also left feedback without prompting and PM'd me as soon as she received her item! Thanks!

16. Blossom sold me a dress for Sleetwealth Briar. It was in completely m int condition, beautifully packaged, and arrived quickly!

17. Blossom was a part of my SADOL GO and was a wonderful participant, all communication was great. she also let me know as soon as possible when the item arrived to her. Thanks so much!

18. I bought some rocken clothes for my SD girl from Blossom. I am super pleased with all of them! Thanks a bunch!:D

19. Blossom participated in my Nine9 Style GO and was wonderful to work with. Prompt payments and great communications. Thanks!

20. Purchased a pair of Luts sandals from Blossom! Communication was excellent and she let me know when she shipped the item. Thanks so much!