1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Cain

Dec 23, 2010

1. After months and months of searching for my own DD Mio Akiyama doll, Cain came from Heaven and helped me get my own and very first Dollfie Dream. She gave her to me with the most decent price ever and even took the harsh pp fees for me. It certainly was a long layaway but she was patient and understood when I could not make a payment for one week. Very amazing person to talk to and very good listener. Also a very good friend :). Shipping was fast and got her on a perfect day. I couldn't ask more from a perfect seller. Was patient when my job was screwing me over in the past 2 months and am eternally grateful for her help in everything she did for me. I couldn't ask for more. I can go on and on forever but truly, all I have to say is Thank you so much Cain for all your help and hard work. You'll forever be my fairy godmother (tehe). Never doubt this seller! You won't regret it! ^_^

2. Cain answered to my WTB thread for a doll ^^ The whole transaction was perfect! Communication was immaculate, quick, and super pleasant. Cain also allowed me to have a layaway plan and once I finished my packaged was shipped that same day *u*

I would absolutely love to have another transaction with Cain >w<
      Thanks so much for everything!

3. i bought a pipos rooney from cain,she replied to my wtb thread and was the absolute best seller to work with on a transaction,her price was fair,her shipping was extremly quick and prompt,her replies were always fast and polite,and rooney arrived in excellent condition with treats too!!!
      without a doubt the most kindest seller i have had the pleasure of dealing with,cain is a star!!!!!thank you :cheer

4. bought a doll head from Cain
      she honestly reported conditions of the head
      thank you very much for selling the head >:)

5. Cain responded to my WTB thread looking for a Distant Memory Peroth, and arranged a layaway plan with me that was kind to my wallet! The head and body are a lovely match, and the clothes and other extras included are just what was promised. The packaging was neat and very efficient, and Cain shipped immediately after I paid so I didn't have to wait long for this lovely boy. It was a very pleasant experience and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Cain again in the future! A highly recommended seller, thank you so much! :D

6. I bought Volks SD Boy Body from Cain. Really good and honest seller, very fast reply and shipping. Thank you!

7. Hello, I bought a MSD body from Cain. All went very well. The body arrived in good time, it was very well packed and Cain threw in 2 freebies!! Very nice person to deal with - I would be happy to buy from Cain again anytime!
      Thanks!!

8. I purchased an MSD boy body from Cain and everything went smoothly - communication was quick and friendly, and he arrived safely and well packed :) I'd be happy to do business with Cain again! Thank you! :D

9. I bought a Luts junior delf body from Cain and it was a wonderful transaction. Great communication, quick shipping, and the body arrived very well packed and safe. I would definitely buy from Cain again.
      Thank you so much!

10. I bought a Volks Colin on Layaway with Cain.
      She is an excellent seller that I would recommend~
      Furthermore, she is very efficient as well. =Db
      She shipped my boy immediately the next day after my payment and even refunded me the excess shipping fee~

Thanks so much, Cain~! <3

11. Cain Reaches me from the WTB thread and sells me a doll head. She also satisfy my other request as well for the doll's fullset outfits. Thank you so much for a smooth communication and fast!!
      She is definitely an A+++ Seller. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!!
      Thank you again!

12. I bought SD17 body from Cain by layaway.
      It was wonderful transaction, nice communication and fast shipment.
      I'm appreciate all your kindly offer and help.
      Highly recommend and thank you so much again ^^

13. I bought a Switch Mori head from Cain. Communication was excellent - very fast and friendly. Cain also shipped the item extremely quickly and packaged it very safely, and even included some bonus eyelashes with the head! Overall this was a great transaction, and I would definitely buy from Cain again. Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought a Switch Milhwa head from Cain. The transaction was perfect. Communication was excellent, and the shipping was swift. The item was safely packaged and included extras. This was a perfect transaction, I would love to buy from Cain again, thank you so much! :)