1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Cassiel

Aug 16, 2004

1. Best customer EVER with quick payment! :cheer

2. A perfect transaction! Brilliant communication, Cassiel is so friendly and I am very happy with my items. Hope to do business with again in the future. ^_^

3. I absolutely love my custom Cassiel Wig. :D It was well worth the wait! This seller Rocks! No Bollocks! I would definitely buy from this seller again in the future.

4. I bought two pairs of DropRops eyes from Moca through Cassiel. Excellent communication, fast shipping, items exactly as described -- overall a brilliant, smooth transaction.

5. Purchased a Wine Fondue Wig for my boy-to-come. Lovely communication through PM's and well... just a wonderful person to buy from! Well packaged, and excellent worksmanship on the wig! Highly recommended and all that good stuff!~
      >__> I just wish my boy was home to try it on!

Will edit with a picture as soon as possible!

6. I bought DropRops eyes from Moca through Cassiel. Communication was excellent and she is very nice to deal with! I would definitely more eyes from her :)

~Lobelia

7. Another smooth transaction with Cassiel for some more DropRops Urethane eyes. Shipped quickly and are beautiful! Love shopping with Cassiel! :)

8. Our first transaction with Cassiel was wonderful. Quick, quick payment and a real delight to deal with. Thanks so much!

9. Cassiel is a great seller. Fabulous communication, quick shipping. I love my new eyes :)

10. I've bought some lovely fur wigs from Cassiel and she was a perfect seller from start to finish! Highly recommended (and the wigs are great!).

11. Cassiel was in one group order that was organised by me, she was really friendly and nice, paid very fast, she was also expansive and we have great communication. I would also love to deal with her again! Thanks!:D

12. I bought two of Cassiel's lovely fur wigs. I love them, my boy loves them, and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with.

13. Bought some V-jeans from Cassiel. Fast shipping, very friendly. The jeans are very nice! Thank you! ^__^

14. I bought an Inky Frost wig from Cassiel a while back^_^ It arrived looking exactly like how it should, and she had it ready to be sent quite quickly :D

I look forward to buy wigs from her again when the occasion arises <3

thanks cassiel~

15. Just finished a wonderful transaction with Cassiel for a pair of DropRops eyes--she was fun to chat with on PM, and *very* efficient in communicating my order to Moca. The eyes came today, just days after I bought them, and they're stunning! :)

16. Bought a pair of Droprops from Cassiel a while ago! Wonderful seller, and really a nice person!

17. Another successful DropRops eye purchase through Cassiel :)

Lobelia

18. Cassiel is AWESOME!! I had a blast buying for her^^
      There was a delay in sending off my doll accessories, but it was completely unforseen and Cassiel kept GREAT communication and made sure I got my items fast once posted.
      I couldn't have dealt with a sweeter person!!
      Thank you sooo much Cassiel:hugs:

19. I bought 2 pair of Droprops eyes through Cassiel and Cassiel is super nice. Very fast shipping from Moca too. Great communication and great eyes! Thank you very much!

20. Although I had not done any transactions with Cassiel, she has helped me tselfly to understand the inner workings of DOA. Her feedback speaks for itself. I would be thrilled to do business with Cassiel. Communication is fabulous... Thank you, Cassiel!!!