1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Cassiel

Aug 16, 2004

1. I purchased Droprops eyes through Cassiel, and the transaction was fast and flawless!

Thank-you for making it possible to purchase these beautiful eyes!

2. I have just received the most adorable pair of shoes for YoSD and a pair of super smart trousers for SD boys from Casiel, only a week after I bought it. It was a very smooth transaction with pleasant communication. Highly recommended seller:aheartbea
      Thanks a lot.

3. Bought some gorgeous 18mm droprops from Cassiel and she was extremely quick to respond and get the eyes shipped that I could hardly believe they came from Japan! I definitely look forward to another future transaction. Thank you so much!

4. Absolutely perfect transaction for my DropRops eyes from Moca! :D Cassiel is a treasure to this hobby!

5. :D Another very pleasant transaction, beautiful boots, and nice conversation. Thank you very much

6. I bought Reisner shoes from Cassiel, all perfect :D

Be sure that I will buy again~! :) :aheartbea

7. Another hassle free transaction with Cassiel. Wonderful buyer. Thanks again!

8. Hi,
      I received the eyes. It was smooth dealing with you :)

9. Bought a pair of deep red Droprops eyes from Cassiel!
      Great transaction, thanks so much Cassiel (and eye master Moca!) :aheartbea

10. I got a really nice pair of eyes from Cassiel. Her communication is lovely and she shipped very promptly. A great transaction! :-D

11. I just bought 3 wigs and a pair of eyes from Cassiel, she was very nice to deal with and got them all shipped out to me very quickly. I would definately buy from her again if the opportunity arises. ^__^ <33

12. I just received a pair of jeans I purchased from Cassiel and I couldn't be happier with how the transaction went. Communication and shipment were all done in a timely manner. I would certainly do business with her again.

13. I've recently bought two droprops through cassiel! She is incredible and I can't wait for next month! Always answers all of my questions and is so friendly! <3 Cassiel is the best!!

14. Cassiel made a great custom wig for my Iple House Aaron! Thank you so much, I'm very pleased with it. :)

Photo here.

15. I've had innumerable dealings with Cassiel over the past two years as a buyer and seller. Recently, I've purchased several pairs of DropRop eyes through her, commissioned one of her wigs for my MSD F-08 boy, and placed a Sato FCS order for her. Every aspect of these transactions was smooth from start to finish. I cannot recommend her highly enough! Thank you so much, hon! :D

16. I bought a belt from Cassiel, and it was a quick and easy transaction. Thanks again!

17. i purchased a jacket from cassiel, it was an amazing transaction. She is very kind, and very communicative. and the shipping was fast too! thank you so much!

18. Bought a couple of awesome wigs from Cassiel and it was a flawless, painless transaction. Would gladly recommend her as a seller. Thanks much!

19. I was lucky enough to get a pair of droprops from Cassiel! Very easy-going, great communication, and a willingness to put up with me when I had a freak-out over a new postal delivery person.

...that, and the eyes are GORGEOUS!

Highly reccommended!

20. I recently purchased a tank top from Cassiel. Great trasaction! Everything went very smoothly and fast.

Many thanks again!
      Inyx~