1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Cassiel

Aug 16, 2004

1. I bought dropRops From cassiel everything went wonderful =D would diffidently buy from her again.

2. the item arrived safe and sound.

would definitely buy from her again~OvO~

3. I bought a Bitten Before lace top from Cassiel, who sent it out with all the amazing speed of the Japanese postal system. <3 Thanks a bunch!

4. Cassiel sold me a pair of Soom Glati horns. They were very well packed and securely wrapped so they arrived safe and sound - and amazingly fast as well. Thank you, Cassiel! I'd definately buy from you again - and not only because of the tasty candy that you included in the package. ;)

5. I bought an SD sized camera from Cassiel! Communication was amazing to say the least! She provided some additional photos upon my request very quickly (before i even had time to get online)! She was super helpful and very easy to talk to. The package shipped out really fast, and was well packed and with candy goodies!
      I would love to work with Cassiel again!
      Thanks so much!! <3

6. Bought some Volks clothes from Cassiel and it was a really good transaction. Great communication, everything just as described, and shipping went really fast! I would do business again in a heartbeat!

7. I bought two wigs form Cassiel. She was super friendly in communication and replied my pms quickly. Items were packed very well and they arrived much faster than what I was expecting. Thank you again for this pleasant transaction!

8. I bought a Volks's cape from Cassiel. Everything was OK: good comunication, fast shipping and item in excellent condition. It was a pleasure make this transaction.

Thanks for all!

9. I bought some DropRops from Cassiel, and it was a great transaction!! She was soooo nice, and the eyes arrived very quickly. I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat. :)

10. Bought a pair of Yo-tenshi wings from Cassiel. Item was packaged well and exactly as described. Communication was great. Thanks!

11. I bought a volks shirt and scarf from Cassiel. They arrived in perfect condition, very well packed and with some free candy!

Thank you!

12. I bought a Leeke wig from Cassiel. The communication was great, the shipment was really fast, everything went perfectly well. :aheartbea
      Thank you!

13. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from Cassiel~~ and I'm very happy with the transaction. Cassiel is a very sweet person, she shipped out the eyes fast and even enclosed some candy as a freebie! ;) I'd be happy to do business with Cassiel anytime!

14. Bought a pair of Gold Ruchiru Factory Resin Eyes from Cassiel~ Great seller! Super sweet and wonderful to work with. The eyes came super fast and were in perfect condition. I would definitely buy from again ^ ^
      Thanks so much~!

15. I bought an Unoa Chibi faceplate from Cassiel and I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction! She shipped lightening fast, the fp was in perfect, brand new condition, well packed. I would not hesitate to buy from Cassiel again, she's wonderful!

16. Cassiel helped me obtain several very differcult items through her Y!JA Shopping Service. One LE Zuzu delf, a Volks LE head and Volks LE outfit.
      I found her excellant to deal with. She was extremely professional and friendly. The items were checked throughly - she sent me photos as she received them and explained as well as metaphorically held my hand through the entire process.
      I received them today and not only were they exceptionally packaged she also included a lovely gift of a 1/3 scale camera and fulfilled my Japanese candy craving.
      Next time I need a Japanese Market Agent she will be my first choice.

17. I recently bought a wig off Cassiel which she custom made to my boy's size. She was a pleasure to converse with and does astoundingly good work, she had the wig to me inside days for which I was incredibly grateful. I would gladly deal with this lovely lady again :)

Here's a shot of my charming scoundrel Farron and his wig 'Wine Fondue':

[​IMG]

18. I bought a pair of droprops eyes from Cassiel and am very happy with this transaction. Cassiel is a very friendly person and the eyes arrived here quickly, would definitely buy from her again! :)

19. i bought some droprop eyes from Cassiel. They are nicely made, and it's always good to have urethane eyes that are in-stock and quickly shipped!

Communication was great.
      I'd recommend.

:D :D :D :D :D

20. I've bought some Droprops eyes from Cassiel. The transaction was just a dream : Cassiel is nice and kind. Great communication, fast and secure shipping, and the eyes are just too wonderful to be true ! LOL
      I will be definitly do business with her again soon ! Thanks a lot ! :)