1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Chantrune

Jan 18, 2007

1. Chantrune was a pleasure to sell to. She sent me an eCheck on the 8th of November which cleared the same day, so I could send the item the following morning. ^^ Chantrune let me know once the item arrived and that she was happy. A very smooth transaction.

Thank you! I would highly recommend Chantrune as a great buyer. :)

2. Highly recommended buyer:) Prompt payment and a great deal of understanding! Also a very friendly and pleasant person. Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction!!

3. Thank you for the prompt payment of the Minimee DIM body you purchased from me :)

4. I sold a gun prop to chatrune. It was a quick, easy transaction, and I would definetly sell to them again.

5. Chantrune re-sold me a pair of SD boy Jeans from pupapa. She held them for me on 06/05/2008 until my paypal cleared and I was finally able to purchase them.

They arrive fast and in perfect shape! My boy and I both thank you. ^_^ Merci Christine!
      ~~
      Cris

6. I bought a cherry doll uniform from chantrune. Item arrived in promptly and very well packaged with a nice note.
      During the transaction paypal gave me some issues but chantrune was very helpful and prompt with answering my questions.
      Ultimately I was extremely pleased to have done business with this seller and would certainly recommend her as an excellent seller. :)

7. bought a vest from this seller. Excellent commuication and fast shipping. I would happily buy from again thanks.

8. I bought a Minimee body from Chantrune. She was very friendly, comunicative, and shipped very quickly. Thanks!

9. Bought a little black turtleneck for my girl...great merchandise and shipped it quickly. Wonderful seller, would recommend to EVERYONE....Thankx so much.

10. Chantrune bought a pair of pleather SD white boots from me. She paid promptly and was excellent with communication. A++ <3

11. i purchased a msd wig from chantrune and it arrived quickly and is beyond wonderful thank you very much. :)

12. I bought a pair of SD pants from chantrune. Quick responses and the pants are absolutely wonderful! Thank you so much!

13. Bought a Baha from Chantrune and received it super fast in great condition! Clothing was also kindly provided :) Would definitely be glad to buy from her again ^^

14. Purchased a very cute Yo outfit from Chantrune. Thank you for a nice smooth transaction. :)

15. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Chantrune-- I got the eyes one week after I paid for them. :D PMs were responded to very quickly! Thank you so much!! :whee:

16. I bought an outfit from Chantrune, she was wonderful to deal with and I would gladly work with her again.

1) Date of first PM: 10-25-2009
      2) Date for payment received: Payment sent and received on 10-26-2009
      3) Factual comments: Chantrune's communication was great, she was always prompt to reply to PMs. She was also able to ship my outfit the same day I paid, the shipping price originally qouted was higher than actual cost and she was nice enough to let me know and refund me the difference that same day.

17. I bought a Rosen Lied Ravie from Chantrune and she was super friendly and wonderful! Thank you so much for my bright boy! :3

18. Bought a Yo sleeper set and the transaction went smoothly. Communication was great and it arrived quickly (even though I wasn't there to get it right away due to business, lol) would definately deal with Chantrune again. Thank you!

19. 1) Date of first PM regarding item: November ~10th, 2010
      2) Date for payment receieved, and by what means: February 9th, 2012 ; Paypal
      3) Comments:
      Chantrune was very friendly through the whole transaction and always replied back to me. Upon her return into the hobby, she still replied to my PM, and even when my payment took longer than it should have to get to her, it was still accepted and she sent out the item the next day.
      There were no bumps or hiccups in the transaction, at all!

Thanks so much! :aheartbea