1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for CreamyJade

Jul 20, 2006

1. Just completed a transaction for two wigs with creamyjade. Her communication was excellent, the wigs beautiful and the shipping was fast! I would certainly do business with her again!

Thanks!

Gail

2. I bought a wig from CreamyJade it was shipped fast and it came in beautiful condition thank you so much I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

3. :D hihi found the thread so I am adding my 2 cents. Very nice seller and very nice experience - she keeps you updated and has tons of nice stuff - always mint condition and takes care of the stuff that has to be shipped. 5/5 :aheartbea

4. I got my WS Ducan body from her and she is just wonderful to work with! :D

Thank you so so so MUCH! =D

5. Creamyjade was so nice and quick to reply to PMs. :3 I received my item in perfect condition and it got here quickly.

Thank you~

6. Just completed a layaway with CreamyJade for a body and every payment was sent on time, great communication, very polite. Would definitely deal with again :)

7. Creamyjade bought an outfit from me, and was extremely easy to work with. I'd deal with her any time. Cheers!

8. Sold a lot of things to this lovely lady, always a pleasure to deal with! :3nodding:

9. I bought a pair of eyes from creamyjade. She was very nice to deal with and shipped them fast. They were also packed carefully. Thanks again! ^^

10. Bought a lovely black blue fur wig of CreamyJade. Fast shipping and good communication. Excellent transaction. ^_^

11. sold a few things to this lovely gal!
      great communication.

12. I've had two extremely successful transactions with creamyjade now! She's really sweet and everything arrived way faster than I expected!

13. Just received the perfect wig..! It's in pretty good condition, and dealing with CreamyJade was a good experience. Very kind, and ships items quickly..! Please don't hesitate in doing business with..!

14. CreamyJade is a super cool and awesome buyer! ^^

15. Sold eyes to Creamyjade. She paid quickly and let me know when eyes arrived.
      Wonderful to deal with.

16. Just had another great transaction with CreamyJade! ^__^

17. I just purchased a Lati "M" head from Creamy Jade. Her customer service was unbelievable...great communication. Always kept me updated. I would not hesitate to deal with her again, and highly recommend her to others. Thanks so much....

18. Bought a pair of pants from CreamyJade. Excellent person to do business with! And very fast shipping too ^-^

19. Feedback! I bought a wig and it arrived crazy fast and its amazing and beautiful and thank you Creamyjade you are fantastic!!

20. Bought a pair of eyes from Creamyjade. As usual, the transaction went perfectly!

Thank you!:D :D

Gail