1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for CreamyJade

Jul 20, 2006

1. I just sold some eyes to creamyjade. She's wonderful to deal with, very prompt with payment, and most importantly, let me know when they arrived! Thank you dear! :D

2. i bought a shirt from creamy jade and it came fast !

A+++

3. Bought a cute hoodie from CreamyJade - awesome little item, very friendly communication and swift shipping. Pleasure to deal with :)!

4. Great communication, fast shipping, and the eye arrived in perfect condition. Excellent seller!

5. CreamyJade is a excellent buyer ^^
      I've had two transactions with her, first is a Heiseijinyao set and the other is a NS Luts boy body. She is prompt with payment time and very friendly. ^^

6. Excellent seller, items arrived very quick for an international transaction, and she is more than helpful w/ my newbie self;) Would recommend to anyone!

7. I sold a CP boy body to creamyjade. Super fast payment, quick responses to PMs, and an overall great person to deal with! I'd definately reccomend her as a buyer! :aheartbea

Thank you, creamyjade! :)

8. I bought a blonde wig from creamyjade and it was securely packaged and shipped on time:) I recommend her to anyone who likes nice things (this is one nice wig...) and likes them shipped securely and timely:)

9. The boots I bought from CreamyJade were true to the pictures, she shipped very fast and had good communication. ^_^

I would buy from you again in a heartbeat! :D

10. Bought a much wanted sweatervest from her and the entire transaction was quick and pleasant. Thank you for the note~ :]

11. Sold a CP delf type 2 WS boy body to creamyjade. Made fast payment and was easy to talk with. Will most definatly do business with creamyjade again.

12. Bought her lovely Elf Ducan and the entire transaction went smoothly. :) Thanks again!

13. :3 Bought a shirt, and Creamy was very nice and pleasant to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Creamy again.

14. I bought DoT boots from creamyjade and I'm very pleased! The boots were in outstanding condition and were shipped very promptly. I would buy from her again without hesitation! ^_____^

15. Sold to CreamyJade this time with no problems at all! Pleasant communication and prompt payment n_n pleasure to deal with!

16. bought a head from creamyjade, good transaction. she packs things very securely and gets them in the mail asap. :)

17. Bought some clothes from creamyjade, had an excellent and pleasant transaction :) Very friendly, great communication and the items arrived quick as a bunny.

Thanks hun!

18. I bought CreamyJade's beautiful El head. She was so wonderful to deal with, shipped him immediatly and he arrived looking better than I imagined!

Thanks! :thumbup

19. I bought her arm floofs, and they arrived very fast. As gorgeous as they were in the picture!

20. I bought a wig from creamyjade. Everything was as she described. It was very well packaged and came in excellent shape. She was very nice and lovely the whole time. A wonderful person to deal with. :)