1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for dailymare

Nov 30, 2018

1. Dailymare purchased a Dream Valley Qing from me, paid prompt and updated me soon as arrived. All went well, would do business with again!

2. Another great transaction with dailymare! Purchased a doll head and let me know when she arrived safely. All good :chibi enjoy!!

3. Mare was lovely to work with! Prompt payment and so sweet.

A+ Buyer

4. I had the most wonderful experience in a trade with Mare <3 She is such a sweetheart and not only made a dream of mine come true, she improved it and made it truly unique! I would love to interact with her under any circumstance! I highly recommend her!

5. Dailymare purchased a Doll Chateau Hugh from me and was great at communication...even paid a little extra for shipping even though I had included shipping in the US! A wonderful transaction all around!

6. Mare bought my SD NobleDoll Radicelle and she could not have been more pleasant to work with! Payment was prompt, and she was quick to let me know once she received the doll and that she loved her!
      I would absolutely recommend working with Mare!

Thanks so much for everything!

#46 MissValentine, Oct 7, 2021
      Last edited: Nov 1, 2021
    7. :aheartbea :daisy :pcupcake Positive feedback :bcupcake:aheartbea:daisy

Dailymare purchased a doll from me and was wonderful to work with and sell to.
      She always had excellent communication and I am so happy that this doll will be enjoyed:dance.

Thank you so much Dailymare :hug::aheartbea!

8. Lovely buyer !! Very positive experience !! Many thanks :3nodding:

9. Dailymare was once again a wonderful buyer! Many thanks for a great transaction! <3

10. Dailymore purchased a Resinsoul Song from me, she is easy to communicate with, paid right away and let me know Song arrived safely. I would recommend her to anyone.
      -SS

11. @dailymare purchased a Doll Chateau Ada from me and was very friendly! They paid quickly and communication was prompt.

12. I once again had a wonderful transaction with dailymare, who purchased a Dollzone Zo from me! Highly recommend, as always!

13. @dailymare purchased a Twigling Oryx from me, and was the perfect buyer. Excellent communication, super friendly, an absolute pleasure to work with. <3

14. Mare bought a pair of SD Angel Street Hands from me and the transaction was nothing but pleasant :3
      Good communication, paid fast, and promptly let me know they arrived safely. 10/10

15. Mare bought my Doll Chateau Alan (elf v.) head and a Dollshe Fashion David Kuncci from me. She was very friendly, and the transaction was very smooth. Communication was easy and prompt, and they even updated me with a photo and a message on arrival. I highly recommend Mare as a buyer and would happily do business with her again.

16. I had a Shoushoudoll Niko for sale or trade and Mare had messaged me offering a Atelier Momoni Reira in cocoa for trade, which i accepted. We both shipped our dolls insured on the same day. I was very happy with condition, packaging, and communication. Excellent transaction and i would definitely recommend working with Mare.

17. dailymare bought a Flower&Junior Little Fox and Doll Chateau hybrid from me, communication and payment were prompt. Overall excellent transaction. I am happy to recommend dailymare as a buyer!

18. Dailymare purchased a SD Doll chateau body from me, paid prompt and updated me soon as arrived. Excellent transaction. would do business with @dailymare again! Thank you!

19. I sold a Doll Chateau Dora to @dailymare. Very prompt communication and payment, would be happy to work with again! Thanks for your purchase!

20. @dailymare bought a MarleneCloud Ril from me. The whole transaction was just perfect, great communication and prompt payment. Thank you so much!