1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Decoy Embra

Jan 21, 2009

1. Decoy Embra bought a LTF polar faceplate from me. Communication was always swift and friendly. She confirmed with me once payment went through and again when she received the parcel. An easy transaction. Thank you!

2. DecoyEmbra purchased a FL F65 face plate from me and was awesome to work with. Excellent communication and prompt payment. Thank you for a smooth transaction, especially for letting me know it arrived! :)

3. I sold Decoy Embre a shiwoo multi head, every gone well!
      She paid me quickly, answer to my question as soon as she can, and nicely told me when the head arrived!
      Thank you very much :)

4. Decoy Embra purchased a Feeple FP from me. She paid quickly and overall transaction was very good!
      Thanks so much and hope you enjoy it! :clover

5. I purchased a Chicline boy body from Decoy Embra, and it was a great transaction. Good communication and great packaging, and I was very happy to be able to get the body separately even though she had listed the entire doll. I couldn't be happier :)

6. I have purchased a LittleFee Rachel from Decoy.
      She was very nice. My girl arrived well packed and quickly. I am so happy. ;D
      Many thanks ^^

7. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK LEFT HERE

My transaction with this seller was long but smooth (at first)
      Communication was often (prior to package arrival)
      Package was known to be incomplete and the rest to mailed when found.
      To date: This seller has "NO" communication and will no longer
      reply to me or communicate with me in any way.
      Seller has "NOT" mailed the rest of this package and now this transaction has gone sour.
      This is my first "NEG" feedback to be left by me for any member on this forum.
      There is no reason for this member to ignore me. We have not had ill words.
      I purchased the (FS) Chic-Line with specific requirements that were listed in the FS thread.
      That is the only reason I paid the price I did.
      If there was a problem or is something wrong.. I'd be very happy to find out whats up.
      I thought this person was my friend. So this feels like a double sour note.
      (Yes, I'm taking this one personal) : (