1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for FairJade

Feb 5, 2007

1. When FairJade bought eyes from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction,
      great buyer. thanks so much!!!

2. I responded to a WTB thread posted by FairJade, for a blue MSD wig. PMs were prompt and friendly and payment was quick as well. ^_^ Everything went smoothly and I'd gladly do business again and recommend FairJade as a great buyer! :)

3. I commissioned a dress from FairJade modeled from the movie Enchanted. The price was more than fair, the dress arrived quickly, and it looks beautiful on my L'il Momi. If ever I want anything else made for my doll, she's the one I'm going to.

4. I bought a coat from FairJade
      Was lovely to deal with and it arrived safe and sound :)

5. FairJade bought a pair of high heel feet from me and she paid very quickly and kept constant communication - she was very friendly to deal with and I would definitely transact with her again! Highly recommended!

6. Bought some real cut Lolita style dresses from fairjade they are so cute! Sable loves them and she isn't a girly girl! Great communication,fast shipping willbuy from. Her again!

7. Bought a SD Cloak from FairJade~ I couldn't get the money right away but she was very very understanding about it :D I got it so quickly too! My boy loves it and she even send him a free scarf!~

I'd buy from her again <3

-Fangirll4life

8. I bought a skirt from FairJade,
      She was a bit busy at the time, and let me know what was going on. She was very kind and sent out the skirt asap! Smooth transaction, no complaints! ^__^

9. I commissioned a LOTR Eowyn dress from FairJade and it's great! It was well made, quickly shiped, and she was really great with communication about what was happening!
      Thanks for everything!
      LabyrinthOfDreams (SandSibsForLife on deviantart)

10. FairJade bought some eyes from me. The transaction as a whole was very easy, and the payment was made quickly.

11. A great buyer, good in communication, prompt payment! ^^~

12. FairJade took part in my Luts GO. Overall a perfect transaction. Good communication, payment received on time. She was a lovely person to work with. Thank you.

13. Had an awesome transaction with FairJade<3

She was great with communication and everything went well. Thanks!

14. I just bought a lovely tea set from Fair Jade :) She was very nice to me and responded to any of my questions very quickly (She even took pictures of the set next to a doll for me, also very quickly). Shipping was very prompt, even though there was a snowstorm, and it arrived within two days of being sent out, even though I'm on the other side of the continent. <3 I would definitely buy from her in the future.

15. Sold a customized handmade furwig to FairJade. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. FairJade bought my cherishdoll open hands.
      She paid quickly, had good communication and was very friendly. A great buyer! :aheartbea

17. FairJade purchased a pair of Souldoll cat eyes from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and let me know that they had arrived safely! Thank you so much! ^_^

18. Bought a dress from FairJade, no problems, fast shopping and good quality item. many thanks!

19. FairJade joined my Dollmore group order and was absolutely a dream to deal with. She was very understanding through the issues and kept great communication. Paid on time! Definitely has my vote of confidence!

20. I bought a couple accessories from FairJade off the marketplace (globe, beach ball) and they arrived yesterday. They are just as advertised, and fit my little girl beautifully. Transaction was fast and smooth, as was communication. I would definitely recommend her for future transactions! Thank you. <3