1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Frozen Wings

Aug 29, 2006

1. Purchased from Frozenwings and things went smoothly and communication was above stellar.
      Am incredibly happy with my purchase.

2. Purchased a SD13 black turtle neck shirt from Frozenwings. Everything went on smoothly and ship out fast. The package arrived yesterday and I love the shirt.

Thank you so much. ^_^

3. I bought a 6-7 wig from Frozenwings and everything went perfectly. The item was perfect, her communication was great and she was prompt on shipping. She is a great seller, and I'd love to do business with her again (and suggest her to anyone). Thank you!!! :D

4. I bought some clothing from frozen wigs.
      Communication was great and she shipped the items quick.
      They arrived well packed.
      Exellent seller and such a kind person, thank you so much!

5. I bought a SD13 shirt from Frozen Wings. Smooth transaction, cute packaging & great experience. I would definitely deal with her again. :)

6. I bought a Delf girl body from Frozen Wings. The transaction was very smooth and she even offered to unstring the doll to fit her in smaller packaging to save on postage. She was wrapped up nice and tightly and arrived very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again!

7. I purchased a Yosd Sailor outfit from Frozen Wings, communication was great and she was really nice :) They arrived in perfect condition and are adorable! Positive feedback +++

8. I purchased a SD shirt lot from Frozen Wings. Communication was great and she was really friendly! Everything was as described and arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Great Seller! I would do business with her again!

9. I bought some clothing from Frozen Wings and it was a great transaction! Great communcation and quick to ship! Would do business with again.

10. I bought a set of clothing for yosd from frozen wings. She was really nice and quick to reply, and she shipped within the timeframe she told me :D The clothes arrived well packed and overall, it was a wonderful transaction! Thank you!

11. I recently purchased a shirt and jacket from Frozen Wings, and the transaction was smooth and absolutely delightful.
      Wonderful communication on her part, and the items were in great shape when I received them.
      Thanks a bunch!

12. Bought a shirt - everything went smoothly and it arrived in a timely manner. Would work with again!

13. Frozen Wings buy a unoa b-el from me and it was a perfect transaction, communication was excellent and payment was fast, she also let me know when she got him. I dont hesitate to do business with her in the future, i highly recommended her, Thanks so much!

14. I purchased a b-el faceplate from frozen wings and the whole transaction went beautifully. She was polite & friendly, the faceplate was packaged very well and it was shipped out promptly too. I couldn't be happier with this purchase. c: Thanks again!!

15. I've been searching for a Volks Kuuta to surprise my girlfriend with for months and frozen wings came through as my accomplice. The transaction was wondrously smooth--all communication very clear (she let me know ahead of time she was busy at the moment) and even quicker to ship than anticipated! Kuuta arrived quickly and safely; no problems anywhere at all. Highly recommend, would enter another transaction with frozen wings again with no hesitation. Thank you so much!