1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Frozen Wings

Aug 29, 2006

1. I just bought a modded Soom girl body from Frozen Wings. The body arrived in great condition. She was patient with me when I got a little nervous because of the long shipping time between Canada and the U.S. (definitely not something she can control). I'm very happy with the transaction and would do business with her again. :)

2. I bought a sweatshirt from Frozen Wings and it just arrived today in great shape! She was very friendly and responded very quickly! I'm so happy with it and would definitely buy from her again! :aheartbea

3. A+ !!!!!! good buyer, fast paiment ! she don't forget to leave a positiv feedback ! thx !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice person !

4. Frozen Wings and I collaborated on a custom wig for one of her boys. It was really fun and challenging to work with her to create just what she wanted. She had a really good idea of what she wanted, but not in a picky overbearing kind of way. ^_^ She sent me lots of pictures of her design. Her communication was excellent, she would always respond right away. She paid very quickly too. She's an all around very positive, encouraging and friendly person. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. I've requested an Avatar & Sig Art from Frozen Wings, once more ^^.
      She had the patience to wait for my pictures and the communication was amazing as always. She works very fast and the art is wonderful.

I really recommend her :3

Thank you for everything!!

6. Sold her some undies and she was friendly and on top of things! ^^ Thanks much, and thanks for letting me know it arrived, too ^.^

7. Thanks for your purchase. :)
      She is really nice & prompt with her payments.
      I hope we can deal again.
      AAA+++ :fangirl:

8. Bought some pants from Frozen wings, just like in the picture. Well made. Nice buyer. Kept in touch fairly well.

9. I bought a Lishe hybrid boy (tatsuki) from Frozen Wings.
      She is a very friendly seller and answers very fast.
      Thank you so much for letting me bring him home and this smooth transaction :)

10. she bought sdf t-shirt from me, fast payment and no hassle. thanks!

11. bought a wig from Frozen wings. fast shipping and awesome to deal with :) thanks!!

12. Frozen wings did a mani pedi on my doll, and did a wonderful job! She was very careful to match the color to my dolls tattoo. Thank you!

13. I bought a pair of SD converse from frozen wings and they're great! They arrived quickly and safely in a bubble wrap envelope. ^_^ Thank you!!!

14. I recently bought a shirt from frozen and the transaction went smoothly~! She was very informative in her PMs and the item arrived just as advertised! I would definitely buy from her again~!

15. ~*~*~*~I bought a cute wig from Frozen Wings, super fast shipping and wonderful person to do business with~*~*~*~*

16. Brought a dolls head from Frozen and it shipped extremely quick and in perfect condition, a great seller and great person, would buy from again.

17. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from Frozen Wings. She shipped very quickly; it was a very smooth transaction and I'm very happy. ^_^ Would buy from again. Thanks so much!

18. I bought a pair of acrylic eyes from Frozen Wings, and it was a great transaction. Communication was friendly and I was informed when the item was shipped (which was within a few days of payment). ^_^

19. Frozen made me a sig, and it was super fast! She's a real sweetie^^

20. Bought a dolly body from me. Was sweet, up front and friendly the whole way through! I really appreciated her honesty about payment time frame, and she let me know immediately when it arrived!

Thanks much ^^ It was great to help you out!