1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. I commissioned Gabriel for a faceup and resin match for my LLT Red Dove. She did a fantastic job on the faceup, and the colour is a perfect match to the body. Communication was excellent, and the parts were sent back securely packed. I would happily recommend her work. Thank you!

2. I commissioned Gabriel to do the faceup of my modify head sarang.
      The eyelids wasn't great so Gabriel sand them and do an amazing faceup on the head, she's so so georgous.
      Gabriel is a very nice person, great communication and with a very fast shipping back.
      So everything was fine, thank you.

3. I commissioned Gabriel to do a faceup on my volks Claude head! She did an awesome job and I couldn't be happier! Communication was great throughout and shipping was fast. Would commission again for sure! Thank you!

4. I bought a faceplate from Gabriel. It is perfect, was packed well and everything went smoothly. I would definitely buy from her again.

5. I commissioned Gabriel to paint a Volks Ryoma head and I couldn't be happier. Absolutely friendly and quick communication, let me know when he was completed and shipped back safely. I would definitely commission her again in a heartbeat and would recommend her services to anyone. Amazing work and is a wonderful person to deal with. Thank you so very much!

6. My second time to commission Gabriel~ :aheartbea

I had Gabriel to paint & mod my girl... and I can't be happier with it~~ :D
      She was very patient & lovely throughout the transaction.

She securely packed, sent my girl & always kept in touch with me.
      Thanks a lot, Dear Gabriel ! :hug:

I'll be back a.s.a.p hehehe...
      Please don't get bored with me. :lol:

Recommended~!

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

7. I commissioned Gabriel to paint a head, and I'm very happy with the result. She was able to do the style that I wanted for the face-up exactly the way that we talked about, and based on the face-up form. <3

She's very friendly and easy to communicate with, and sent my boy back to me secured, and fairly fast. Highly recommended artist. :-)

8. I bought a really nice velvety hoodie from Gabriel. Everything was perfect! Thank you!

9. Gabriel agreed to trade a beautiful wig for doll clothes. She is a very friendly person and communicates clearly about the transaction details. I would buy, sell or trade with her again. Also, big thanks for the candy!

10. I commissioned Jamie to do some mods and a custom faceup on my Iplehouse SID Vincent. I wanted to mod his face to have thinner lips and heavier eyelids, as well as a realistic faceup made to look like Hannibal from the tv show, and she did such an AMAZING JOB. I am so so impressed with her.

Not only is her work incredible - the detail in the faceup is just stunning - but she is just wonderful to work with. She takes great care to make sure she understands exactly what you are looking for, checking in and asking follow up questions whenever necessary. She also just has a fantastic sense of humour!

Jamie provided me with regular updates, including photos of the mods once they were done, and then photos of the finished faceup for my final approval. I do not have a single complaint working with Jamie, she is just brilliant and I would absolutely commission her again. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is thinking about having mods or a faceup done. I have never had mods done before and was a bit nervous about it, but Jamie made me feel completely at ease and I could not be happier with the finished product. Thank you SO MUCH Jamie!!

Some photos of her incredible incredible work:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Bought a yosd wig, some SD beanies, and an SD shirt from Gabriel. Everything went really smoothly and communication was great. Not to mention the great speed and price of shipping that was really wonderful since the items were shipped internationally. Really happy, would work with them again!

12. I brought Volks yo-sd Puff from Jamie.
      I dare say she's one of the best seller you could find here. highly recommend <3

13. a bought a wig and clothes from gabriel. She's really nice. smooth communicator,fast shipping. definitely recommend!

14. Did a partial trade with Gabriel. My doll pants for her Volks hands. The transaction was great! Gabriel was very flexible and super accommodating. Communication was awesome, and the items were sent as promised. Thanks so much! ♥

15. Bought a pair of Volks hands from Gabriel. She was extremely quick to respond to messages. Shipping was lighting fast too! Thank you so much! :D

16. I bought a wig from Gabriel and the transaction went very smooth! Gabriel is an all-around great seller, I would recommend them to anyone with confidence. I would love to do business with Gabriel in the future, thanks so much for a wonderful transaction!! :thumbup

17. I recently bought a wig from Gabriel. Very quick and clear communication. Shipping was also very fast!

Given the opportunity, I would love to do business with her again.

18. Positive feedback for a wig purchase from Gabriel. Friendly and quick to ship! Thank you <3

19. Bought hands from Jamie, she shipped them super quick and they arrived quickly too. She's so sweet to talk to as well!

20. I purchased a pair of Volks SD13 hands from gabriel. They were shipped on time, and packed very well. Communication was prompt and friendly, and the hands were exactly as described. Thank you for a wonderful transaction!!

Linda S.
      galatia9