1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. I recently bought some really lovely Volks and ALG clothes from Gabriel. Everything was wonderful and pictures were provided a couple of times to make sure fit would be ok ^_^ Thank you!!!!

2. I bought a Btssb/Volks Dress set from gabriel. Communication and shipping time was perfect! Everything was carefully and safely packed as well. Thank you so much!!

3. I commissioned gabriel to mod and paint my Dollfie Dream 01 head. She did such an amazing job. Her work is unbelievable! She is professional and takes great care in making sure her clients are happy with not just the finished product, but the process of the commission as well. Communication was always fast and pleasant and my girl was packed up nice and safe for her journey home. Thank you again, Jamie! I couldn't be happier! I would love to work with you again in the future :)

4. I bought a Volks DWC 3 head from Gabriel / Lightlybattered on a layaway. She was wonderful to work with gave me lots of details and info! I'm so happy with my purchase!
      I would defiantly purchase from Gabriel again in the future!

+++POSITIVE+++

5. I commissioned gabriel to paint & mod my sleeping feeple riff head + paint a Cecile head over the span of two months. She was really friendly and quick to reply so communication wasn't an issue. Also, she took great care to ensure that all the details given were fulfilled and that I was satisfied with the faceup! ^^
      Overall, it was definitely a pleasant experience and would love to commission her again in the near future!

6. I commissioned gabriel to mod and face-up my Volks School A SWD. She did an amazing job! quick and friendly response. Also she took great care in details and asked me for my comment on the mod. Talented artist indeed.

7. I purchased an SD school uniform set from gabriel.
      The set was sent out quickly and arrived just as quickly!
      Lovely set - great condition, just as described. Communication was excellent.

An overall great transaction. Thanks!

8. I did commission Gabriel to do a face-up for my boy
      Everything went perfect with smooth communication, I do really love her work
      Thank you very much again Jamie!
      Highly recommend!

9. I commissioned Gabriel to do a faceup for me. I have to have to say that their communication was spot on. Always polite, gave updates in a timely manner. When the head was returned, he was carefully packed and he was sent out to me quickly when finished. Now their work is honestly stunning! Not only did they capture what I asked for, but the small detailing and care put into it was simply amazing! I highly recommend them, and I look forward to commissioning them again in future :)

10. I commissioned @gabriel to do an additive mod and faceup for me. She kept me posted on progress, including pictures. She even noticed what she felt was an issue with the mod that I hadn't noticed, and redid the faceup after changing the mod again. I was impressed by her workmanship, and my doll turned out gorgeous. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

11. I commissioned @gabriel to do a face-up for my Soom R Hyperon, and it was a pleasant transaction overall. When Soom had a bit of a shipping booboo, she was very understanding and was patient in waiting for me to send the head over. She would check back with me often and even sent photos to see if her work was to my liking. My doll head arrived safe and sound, and the face-up is impeccable. I would happily transact with her again; A++ all the way!

Thank you so much!

12. I bought a gorgeous sd uniform from Gabriel, arrived quickly and in great condition. Communication was smooth and quick. Would deal with Gabriel again :cheer

13. Positive feedback!

I commissioned Gabriel to do a small repair and paint my Volks SD Mark. She was very quick to respond to my PMs and her work was beautiful. Shipping back was even better packed than mine was, very pleased with the result and service. I would happily commission her again and suggest her as an artist to other people!

14. Another wonderful faceup commission (actually, two!) from the inimitable Gabriel. She did an amazing job with two very different heads and has a great feel for how to translate a character to a faceup. I would highly recommend her, as ever!

15. Gabriel sold me a black Volks shirt with red buttonholes. Communication was fast and friendly, and my item was shipped out quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Gabriel again. :)

16. I completed a face up commission with Gabriel and I couldn't be happier! Amazing work to detail, great friendly communication, and well packed head. I would definitely do business with her again in a heart beat and very highly recommend her service! Thank you so much!

17. Another awesome face up commission from Gabriel! Easy to work with and all communication was fast and friendly. Turn around time was very timely and I was given preview photos for final approval. My item was well packed and the work in person was amazing. Great attention to detail! I would be happy to commission Gabriel for future work and would highly recommend to others. Thank you very much for a flawless transaction! :thumbup

18. I commissioned her again to paint my Iplehouse Marien, and the transaction was just as great the first time around. J worked well to my specifics while giving the face-up the sort of spirit that had drawn me to her work in the first place. Would not hesitate to commission her again someday!

19. I brought a wig from Gabriel.
      Transaction went smoothly, the package was shipped out in a timely manner and was packed well.
      I look forwards to doing business with them, again. :)

20. I bought a doll from Gabriel on layaway for a few months and everything went fantastic. It was my first time doing layaway, especially with a very expensive doll so I was a little nervous but Gabriel kept up communication with me very well and guided me step by step. She also was very honest with the condition of each item included and the shipping and insurance charges. I would not hesitate to do business with her again.