1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. bought some pants and shoes from Gabriel and she was wonderful to work with - great seller!

thanks again for a great transaction.

2. I bought a pair of pants and a shirt from gabriel. Great seller! I would be happy to do business again.

3. I bought a couple of clothing items from gabriel. She replied to PMs quickly and let me know when she shipped, with the tracking number. :)

4. I bought a shirt from Gabriel which was shipped out incredibly fast and arrived just as described. She is a lovely person to deal with and very professional. An awesome seller!

5. My second time buying from Gabriel =D. She's a wonderful seller as always. The shoes were packed securely, they were mailed out right away and are in great condition. Communication always gets an A+ <3.

6. Purchased a pair of SD shoes from Gabriel, and couldn't ask for a better transaction! Wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again and again!

7. bought some jeans from Gabriel, and everything went smoothly, great communication the entire time - wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again

8. I have purchased a pair of YOSD sneakers from Gabriel. And the transaction was very nice..good communication and nice to deal with. Thanks again..

9. I bought a BittenBefore black tank top from gabriel :3

she sent it by registered mail very fast and easy to communicate with.

thankies very much~

10. Bought a wig from Gabriel. She was great, as usual. :)

11. gabriel did my doll's face-up, and seriously she was awesome! :D
      very good face-up skills,efficient,prompt in reply,friendly and very humble :)
      she's just awesome ^^

12. Gabriel does the most amazing faceups. A definate pleasure to talk to and ships fast. Thank you so so so much :)

13. Gabriel did a face up for me! So beautiful! Thank you so much! :D:D

14. Gabriel did my Dollzone Mo's new faceup, and I am so completely thrilled with it! She did an AMAZING job! I highly HIGHLY recommend this wonderful faceup artist to everyone! I'll definitely be back for more! Thanks!

15. Commissioned a face up from Gabriel - every message was replied to promptly and she kept in good contact throughout. A thoroughly painless transaction and a beautiful result :aheartbea

16. I purchased Tsukasa's backpack from Gabriel - the communication, shipping time, and transaction in general was all great! Thank you so much!

17. gabriel did a gorgeous faceup for me and was excellent to do business with ~ !!! i'm definitely going to use gabriel for another faceup sometime!

18. I commissioned a faceup from gabriel and she was great to work with! Good communication, prompt replies, and of course, amazing, gorgeous faceup work. I highly recommend her services. Thanks a lot! :)

19. I commissioned Gabriel to do my boy's face up. She has done an amazing job! Great communications and fast shipping. I highly recommend her. Thanks once again!!

20. I bought a doll from gabriel.
      Fast communication & smooth transaction. ^^

Thank you very much!
      It was nice meeting u ~ :aheartbea