1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. I had an amazing transaction with gabriel!

Jamie let me purchase her Volks MSD Sunlight F-13 boy over a 2 month layaway, and he came within days of her shipping him, and he is more than I dreamed he'd be. He was packaged safely, came with all the precious little extras she had promised, and then some! I love him so much, Jamie! Thank you!

[​IMG]

I LOVE HIM!! X3

2. I commished a mod and face up service from gabriel. she's easy to communicate with, and very detailed in her work. my boy returned safely and having a faceup just like I wanted him to have. thank youuuu~~ ^_^

3. Sold my SD17 Reisner to Gabriel and I am happy at how smoothly the transaction went. Communication was great and she paid very promptly! I couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommended buyer! Thank you very much and enjoy!

4. I commissioned a faceup from gabriel and it came out awesomely, just what I wanted and gabriel was wonderful about everything. Very talented, and very definitely recommended :)

5. Gabriel did an amazing faceup job on my Breakaway 08 as well as opening his eyes from their sleeping state. The commission was completed very quickly! Despite her having suffered from illness which delayed her commissions ever so slightly.
      She's a pleasure to talk to and always kept me up to date, definitely would recommend!!

Thanks again!

6. Gabriel is AWESOME. So kind, very good with communication and shipping was ultra fast (4 days from Singapore to the UK!) Bought my gorgeous f-08 from her and he is utterly perfect. Can't thank/recommend her enough! <3

7. Bought a Volks Kohya and very pleased with everything!
      Thank you very much!!!:)))

8. I bought Jamie's Volks Jun Tachibana fullset. She was perfectly packaged, and arrived quickly overseas. Jamie was quick with communication, and was very honest and friendly in all her pms.
      If anyone is looking for a transaction with her, I would definitely recommend her. :) A+++

[​IMG]

9. I just commissioned a faceup from Gabriel for my Migidoll Miho. She had him done in no time and he looks better than I'd imagined. I sent her his eyes and wig for color matching and everything came back in perfect condition. I would definitely commission her again, no hesitation!

10. I got Gabriel's Anais boy and I am ecstatic to receive him. The transaction was fabulous, with Gabriel's wonderful understanding when Paypal let me down...

Can't recommend her more highly. She really is great!

Thanks again.

Alicex

11. gabriel did a awesome face up for my soom IO scarface~! she is a really nice and friendly person to communicate. =D will definitely recommend her!! <3

12. gabriel did a faceup on my MD Ryu, and I'm blown away by her work as usual. Recommended artist! :D

13. gabriel bought Cecile's limited hands from me.
      She is a great pleasure to deal with!
      I highly recommend her!:)

14. I got an FCS for gabriel. Prompt payment and great communication! Thanks! :D

15. Gabriel did faceups for 2 of my boys and as expected she did an amazing job, I'm very satisfied :) Highly recommended!

16. Terrific work, I purchased a modded SwD Lucas and Sch A head from Gabriel. Overall great, smooth transaction and highly recommended. Thank you so much!

17. I commissioned a mod and faceup from gabriel and her work is simply awesome *w*
      Thank you for the wonderful work :3

18. I bought Kurumi's default outfit and it arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much Gabriel. She always responded quickly and shipped out my package super fast!! Excellent communication and very good seller. Recommended!! My girl really loves it! :)

19. THANKS~~~>v<~~~~~it is a pleasing transcation with Gabriel, thanks very much~

20. gabriel was great to deal with. She responds very quickly to PM's and was very quick to pay. Would definitely recommend her. Thanks!